FATAL & Friends: R-S
Not gonna lie though, this page would basically be where my favorite settings I've played in would end up. Ravenloft! Spelljammer! Sun, Dark! Yes I'm blatantly cheating. I can't actually pick a favorite between Dark Sun and Spelljammer, that's like picking which of your kids the Reverse-Flash is going to wipe out of history or something.
- 1 Racial Holy War (by GorfZaplen)
- 2 Rage Across Australia (by Kurieg)
- 3 Rage of the Rakasta (by Dareon)
- 4 Ray Winninger's UNDERGROUND (by Young Freud)
- 5 The Realms of Atlantasia (by shoplifter)
- 6 Red Dwarf: The RPG (by Forums Terrorist)
- 7 Reign: A Game of Lords and Leaders (by unseenlibrarian)
- 8 The Reign of Men (by Libertad!)
- 9 Remnants (by Evil Mastermind)
- 10 Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (by Yawgmoth)
- 11 Return to the Tomb of Horrors (by DAD LOST MY IPOD)
- 12 The Riddle of Steel (by hectorgrey)
- 13 The Riddle of Steel: The Flower of Battle (by hectorgrey)
- 14 Rifts (by Alien Rope Burn)
- 15 Rifts Conversion Book (by Alien Rope Burn & occamsnailfile)
- 16 Rifts Conversion Book 2: Pantheons of the Megaverse (by Alien Rope Burn & occamsnailfile)
- 17 Rifts Dimension Book 1: Wormwood (by occamsnailfile)
- 18 Rifts Dimension Book 2: Phase World (by occamsnailfile)
- 19 Rifts Dimension Book 2: Phase World Sourcebook (by occamsnailfile)
- 20 Rifts Mercenaries (by Alien Rope Burn)
- 21 Rifts Sourcebook 1 (by Alien Rope Burn)
- 22 Rifts Sourcebook 2: The Mechanoids (by occamsnailfile)
- 23 Rifts Sourcebook 3: Mindwerks (by Alien Rope Burn)
- 24 Rifts Space (by Alien Rope Burn)
- 25 Rifts World Book 1 (by Alien Rope Burn)
- 26 Rifts World Book 2: Atlantis (by Alien Rope Burn)
- 27 Rifts World Book 3: England (by occamsnailfile)
- 28 Rifts World Book 4: Africa (by Alien Rope Burn)
- 29 Rifts World Book 5: Triax and the NGR (by Alien Rope Burn)
- 30 Rifts World Book 6: South America (by Alien Rope Burn)
- 31 Rifts World Book 7: Underseas (by Alien Rope Burn)
- 32 Rifts Ultimate Edition (by Captain Hats)
- 33 Risus: The Anything RPG (by Ariamaki)
- 34 Rock of Tahamaat (by Doc Hawkins)
- 35 Rolemaster (by Spoilers Below)
- 36 Ron Edwards' Trollbabe (by GimpInBlack)
- 37 Ryuutama (by ProfessorProf)
- 38 Ryvah (by Count Uvula)
- 39 The Savage World of Solomon Kane (by Pththya-lyi)
- 40 Scion (by Stormgale)
- 41 The Secret Fire (by Evil Mastermind)
- 42 The Secret of Zir'An (by Lazer Vampire Jr.)
- 43 Shadow Theory (by Amechra)
- 44 Shatterzone (by FourmyleCircus)
- 45 Shock: Social Science Fiction (by Doc Hawkins)
- 46 The Silver Kiss of the Magical Twilight of the Full Moon (by inklesspen)
- 47 Sisters of Rapture (by Libertad!)
- 48 Skyrealms of Jorune (by Hulk Smash!)
- 49 SLA Industries (by Traveller)
- 50 SLA Industries: The Contact Directory (by Traveller)
- 51 SLA Industries: Karma (by Traveller)
- 52 SLA Industries: Mort (by Traveller)
- 53 SLA Industries: The Truth (by Traveller)
- 54 The Slayer's Guide to Female Gamers (by Darwinism)
- 55 Solipsist (by Xand_Man)
- 56 Spears of the Dawn (by Libertad!)
- 57 The Squared Circle: Wrestling RPG (by dereku)
- 58 Stan! Presents: Kaiju (by Fossilized Rappy)
- 59 Star Trek: The RPG (by Hulk Smash!)
- 60 Star Wars Planets Collection (by Effectronica)
- 61 Star Wars Saga Edition: Unknown Regions (by homerlaw)
- 62 Starchildren: Velvet Generation (by Benly)
- 63 Stats for Jesus (by Libertad!)
- 64 Strange Dead Love (by insanityv2)
- 65 Street Fighter: The Storytelling Game (by Halloween Jack)
- 66 Superbabes! (by Bieeardo)
- 67 Supercrew! (by Evil Mastermind)
- 68 Supernatural: The Roleplaying Game (by Fossilized Rappy)
- 69 The Sword Book (by petrol blue)
Racial Holy War (by GorfZaplen)
Rage Across Australia (by Kurieg)
Rage of the Rakasta (by Dareon)
Ray Winninger's UNDERGROUND (by Young Freud)
2. What Kind Of God Would Make A World This Shitty?
2.5. More Worldbuilding
3. We was Blackwater before there was a Blackwater.
4. Paraguay! And the World.
5. All That You Can Be
6. The Ballad of Eva Sieglinde
7. I Didn't Ask For This
8. Homicidal Mania is not a bug, it's a feature.
The Realms of Atlantasia (by shoplifter)
Red Dwarf: The RPG (by Forums Terrorist)
Reign: A Game of Lords and Leaders (by unseenlibrarian)
2. By my words, cities burn
3. It's important to know what you want from your character (and thus, from the game) before you put pen to paper.
4. Esoteric Disciplines
5. The First Nation: Uldholm
6. The Truils
The Reign of Men (by Libertad!)
1. Single Post
Remnants (by Evil Mastermind)
Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (by Yawgmoth)
Return to the Tomb of Horrors (by DAD LOST MY IPOD)
1. What the fuck is an Acererererereraker?
2. Monsters, Magic and Martifacts
3. The Adventure Begins
4. We Built This Skull City On Skulls and Bones
5. Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you
7. Roll to see if you cry, and if so, how hard.
7.5. I love it when a plan comes together!
8. Moil, Moil, City of Toil
9. I call it "Lost Wages."
10. Disregard the Law Enforcement Officials (And the Dragon)
The Riddle of Steel (by hectorgrey)
The Riddle of Steel: The Flower of Battle (by hectorgrey)
Rifts (by Alien Rope Burn)
1. Opening New Dimensions In Role-Playing
2. ...elements of the so-called cyberpunk science fiction genre.
3. Generally, 100 S.D.C. (or hit point) equals about one M.D.C. point.
4. Sorry, no neutrals.
5. M.D.B in Cybernetics
6. Do not roll for each individual bullet.
7. You think: 'Who are all these lunatics in this example and why are they beating on my tank?!?'
8. This person might be a cross between Daffy Duck, Errol Flynn and a stand-up comic on speed.
9. Only the demented mind of a rogue scientist (or scholar) could have conceived of anything so diabolical.
10. Almost always an evil force!
11. Even a friendly dragon's knee-jerk reaction is to strike to kill.
12. Many of the life forms, both human and non-human, possess psionic powers.
13. However, lord, high priest Vish-taal assured me that he could help me achieve the reputed state and lead me into the astral plane.
14. They then asked themselves how could these super-men be used and the answer frightened them all. War!
15. A mystical druid far from her home in England.
16. It is a pleasure to be writing to learned students so that I do not have to stop to explain some forgotten American term or place.
17. It is also a constant and ever present energy, like electro-magnetism.
18. Sudden movements, bumpy rides or high speed chases (50mph or faster), have a 60% chance of inducing vomiting or diarrhea.
19. These inconsequential acts of self preservation have increased the landholdings of Chi-Town by 12% and have increased manufacturing and political strength by as much as 35%.
20. It looks like a cross between something out of World War II and the Jetsons.
21. Recent fashion has provided a traditional knight's surcoat and even the helmet is often designed to resemble the European knights of old.
22. Regardless of who manufactures the robots, they are of excellent quality and are of a more general, all-purpose design.
23. The super-dense chrome armor is constructed on a molecular level and can withstand more mega-damage than any other robot created since.
24. Critics of the weapon complain that it is not a general purpose weapon, but a gun designed for augmented humans and D-Bees.
25. The most famous and popular combat vehicle created by the kingdom of Ishpeming (aka "The Northern Gun") is the heavy assault hover vehicle called the Sky King.
26. The perfection of the artificial heart implant, with a 40 year life, was a mega-success.
27. The tail can be used much the same way as a monkey uses his tail; i.e., to pickup or grasp items, for climbing, and, unlike a monkey, to attack.
28. This is the kind of high rate of fire, easy to hide weapon favored by terrorists.
29. Like many of our games, Rifts is a thinking man's game.
30. The setting in Rifts is a crucial element of the game and the story we are trying to tell.
Rifts Conversion Book (by Alien Rope Burn & occamsnailfile)
1. Take only what works for you and enjoy!
2. If your character leaps on top of a grenade to save others, that’s great, but he’s dead. DEAD!
3. Supernatural intelligences: 2D6x10,000 M.D.C., occasionally even more.
4. Even a dragon of one species cannot breed with a dragon of another species and produce offspring; i.e., an ice dragon and a thunder lizard.
5. Like the early black and white comic books, Palladium's Ninja Turtles RPG is a gritty excursion into the bizarre.
6. These creatures don't take any horse manure, especially from some insignificant mortal.
7. Stock Player Races from D&D plus dogs.
8. True Giants
9. Faerie Folk Generalities
10. Faerie Folk
11. Monsters and Animals from the Palladium RPG
12. Adult Dragons
13. Eandroth and beyond
14. Palladium Lizardmen and some other stuff
16. Basically anything not from Earth is bad
17. Gremlins from the Kremlin and beyond
18. Beings who would be Gods
19. Alien Intelligences
20. The Demon Hoards of Hades
21. Greater Demons of Hades
22. Greater Demons of Hades (2)
Rifts Conversion Book 2: Pantheons of the Megaverse (by Alien Rope Burn & occamsnailfile)
1. We proudly present untraditional "Palladium" versions of mythological beings you only thought you knew about.
2. ...the beautiful may be evil incarnate and the monstrous may possess the soul of an angel.
3. Demigods are more human since they are frequently part human and usually have been raised within human (or D-Bee) society as a normal human.
4. The Aztec religion is often perceived as a bloodthirsty, cruel faith.
5. Feathered Santa is coming to town!
6. Characters who are almost certainly written by CJ Carella
7. A heroic mortal, especially a being of magic like a tattooed man, or a powerhouse like a juicer, might catch her fancy (having an Physical Beauty of 16 + helps).
8. When angry or upset, she tends to forget herself and takes a bite of anything around her.
9. 5th level priest of the Pantheon of Sumer (lapsed; cannot perform any clerical miracles anymore).
10. Eventually, he had found the answer from a mysterious man who called himself the Cyber-Mancer.
11. They are “true” gods, dependent on worshipers for power and able and willing to grant spells to their priests and devotees.
12. But her centuries as a cheated wife have permanently deranged her.
13. A kind, loving warrior goddess.
14. The like, one legitimate child of Zeus and Hera.
15. Prepare for lots of baby-eating.
16. Dark Olympus: no, not a new local goth club
17. Thunder Lizard Warlock is my new band name.
18. She is spoiled, even for a goddess.
19. He is the Rambo of the gods, preferring action to words and with no patience for arguements, small talk or delays.
20. It always relates to killing or murdering somebody, 'Strike him down now!' or 'Kill her,' or 'He deserves to die! Kill!'
21. A lecherous monster, he often lusts after mortal women, despite his monstrous appearance.
22. In modern times, a Dakini might take on the appearance of a prostitute, murdering would-be customers.
23. Creearg is becoming progressively more murderous and short-tempered - he is through taking crap from anybody.
24. Together, the Aesir and the Vanir are called Asgardians, after their home dimension of Asgard.
25. According to myth he could see 300 miles and hear the grass grow.
26. The Vanir gods: They’re all about nature, and stuff.
27. Their leader is a former Splugorth lord who was defeated by a rival.
28. Note: Sometimes the temperature around him goes up or down by as much as 12 degrees Fahrenheit (6.7 Centigrade).
29. He is almost too straight to be real and behaves like some of the superheroes in the 1940s and 1950s comic books: always doing the right thing, at all costs.
30. This god has ten forms: He can appear as a blast of wind, a bull, a horse, a camel, a giant boar, a young man, a raven, a ram, a buck, or most importantly, a powerful man armed with a golden sword.
31. Ahriman is a tyrant with the mind of an accountant and the soul of a torturer.
32. A few final thoughts
33. THE FINAL CHAPTER
Rifts Dimension Book 1: Wormwood (by occamsnailfile)
1. The Publisher's Soap Box
2. Souls for Lord Lesion
3. Condensed excerpts from her soon to be released book
4. Battle Star, non-galactica
5. The three major cities part 1
6. The three major cities part 2
7. Ego, the living planet
8. Slimy but Satisfying
9. No high-tech facilities for mass-production whatsoever
10. Earth has always been a favorite trading zone
11. An Atmosphere of Terror
12. Champions of Light
13. OCCs of Wormwood
15. Wormspeakers & Friends
17. Non-Player Heroes
18. Communion with Wormwood
19. Symbiotic Organisms of Wormwood
20. Bad guy worms
21. A bunch of hippie shit that isn't in England
22. Now, the badguys
23. Progressive CR, also alpha
24. The Host of Darkness (will seat you shortly)
25. Wouldn’t be a Rifts book without a geography lesson at the end too
Rifts Dimension Book 2: Phase World (by occamsnailfile)
1. So holster your laser pistol, hop into your phase ship, and visit the Three Galaxies.
2. A city where one can find incredible wealth and comfort, as well as rifts-infested hellholes.
3. The City and only the City
4. Some Notable Citizens
5. Prometheans, Prometheans, Prometheansssss!
6. It’s just a Phase Power, man
7. Other Races & OCCs of Note Common to Phase World
8. Naruni Enterprises, arms merchants to the stars
9. The actual Three Galaxies
10. Also known as “The Consortium”
11. Required Evil Empire
12. United Worlds of Warlock & Splugorth
14. Aliens, Animals, and Alien Animals
15. So many goddamn plasma weapons
16. Phase Technology and friends
17. Robots and Powered Armors of Phase World
18. Cybernetics and Tanks but not cyber-tanks
20. Weapons for ships, and then some ships
21. Bigger Ships
22. To Infinity, and Beyond!
Rifts Dimension Book 2: Phase World Sourcebook (by occamsnailfile)
1. Forward to Excess Page count!
2. Off to the robo-jockey races
3. Ninjas and Cyberais
4. T’zee what I did there
5. Imperial Theme Song Redux
6. The flag of this space nation is best represented by airbrushing on the side of a van
7. More organizations!
8. What you’ve been waiting for...the guns!
9. Not-Naruni Guns
10. Immature Radioactive Cyberai Slugs
11. First up: Nanny and Orphanmaker
12. Friggin' Frigates
13. Pew pew space combat
Rifts Mercenaries (by Alien Rope Burn)
1. You can pay up and shut up.
2. 2. Prostitutes (3). Ladies of the night who sell sexual favors.
3. Safecrackers of a good alignment will NEVER use their abilities to rob, hurt or endanger good or innocent people.
4. Watch the reruns of Dallas or any daytime soap-opera for ideas and double-dealings.
5. When a monster's got a cult, who you gonna call?
6. In natural form, she appears as a large jaguar-woman, still attractive in a furry way.
7. He has recently been inspired to seduce and then murder her, but this is a long-term endeavor.
8. For a change, the CS is correct in calling Captain Chen and her mercenaries the "dupes" of a dangerous alien power.
9. Typically, these warriors are up to no good and can be found slaughtering and torturing enemy troops, slaughtering innocent civilians, looting and pillaging, conducting seek and destroy missions, sabotage, assassination, kidnapping, extortion, theft, espionage, dangerous or deadly magic rituals, and more.
10. The man has no fear.
11. He used to love rail guns, but now he's in a missile-launcher phase.
12. The main reason for this is that tanks are obsolete when compared to giant robots or even the power armor.
13. This item is the rage in the Mid-West.
14. The rounds are outlawed in the Coalition States, banned as 'cop-killing' bullets.
15. The Iron Bolt is built on the Iron Fist chassis, but the turret has been replaced with an MLRS-120 Multiple Launcher Rocket System (MLRS) with an internal auto-loading magazine that holds up to 120 mini-missiles!
16. The CS has issued a public warning that any Air Castles entering CS air space shall be considered hostile and blown out of the sky without any communications or negotiations!
17. Like the AC-29 Air Castle Bomber, this vessel has been outlawed by the Coalition and, excluding the four Free Quebec vessels, will be destroyed without warning whenever it is encountered.
18. Presently, they are about half as well known, powerful, and hated as the Splugorth.
19. Pod or roughly egg-shaped - resembles a giant mechanical egg laying on its side with weapons and antennas sticking out of it.
20. This is a large combat robot, also built with a fantasy motif (the Naruni Marketing executives decided that these lines were ideal for a world where both magic and technology exist).
21. Profiteers who try to buy the suits cheap and resell them for more (the suit could go for as much as 40 million in the open market) will be found and killed (remember, the armor suits are partially sentient).
22. Most experienced adventurers wouldn't be caught dead wearing any equipment with the Chipwell logo - according to conventional wisdom, dead is what you'll be if you trust your life to these suits.
23. Emperor Prosek wants to become the master of the German-style Blitzkrieg ("lightning strike"), a swift attack using air and ground forces that overwhelm enemy defenses and create openings that the rest of the army can exploit.
24. 'You have been very entertaining, mortals. In a few hours, I will pay you my respects - personally. The energies released in the upcoming battle will be enough to release me into your world. Soon to be mine.'
Rifts Sourcebook 1 (by Alien Rope Burn)
1. The world of Rifts is so rich and colorful, with zillions (yes zillions) of great, new ideas, that there will have to be several world books.
2. Seen a D-Bee in these parts, time and again.
3. Like all good soldiers, theirs is not to question why, theirs is just to do or die!
4. Does not compute.
5. The latest from the design wizards of Wilk's Laser Industries Inc.
6. No amount of words, logic, nor kindness could convince these pitiful beings that he was not a demon or a vengeful god who had snatched them from their families and delivered them into hell.
7. Ahh ... Ahhh ... Arhhh ... cheh ... Arhhh ... he! He!! HEE!!!
8. The design of this robot is just something that Hagan and Archie thought would be fun, a robot attack dog.
9. ...(nothing worse than a berserk robot driven by anger)...
10. The black faeries also hate things of beauty and will destroy them whenever possible.
Rifts Sourcebook 2: The Mechanoids (by occamsnailfile)
1. I hope I haven’t gotten people too excited about Mechanoid Space
2. Not all villains are murderers who despise life.
3. Mechanoids would swarm on the planet to “play with the humans"
4. A situation the unscrupulous AbM could use to its advantage
5. All “true” Mechanoids, whether a free thinker, warrior or drone, loyally serve the Mechanoid race
6. They are calm, methodical creatures with a good head for tactics
7. To the Mechanoids, this is an ironic joke -- the humor is lost on most humanoids.
8. The estimated total population of the Mechanoids in the universe is a paltry 800 million
9. Any psychic sensitive in the party will sense this is the work of the Devourer
10. A group of two-bit bandits are running a clever scam on adventurers
11. This adventure might be ideal as something to play after the Mechanoid menace appears to have been eliminated.
Rifts Sourcebook 3: Mindwerks (by Alien Rope Burn)
1. There are enough adventure ideas, sub-plots, intrigue and danger to keep a campaign running for a year (heck, maybe a decade!). Enjoy.
2. What makes her all the more inhuman and menacing is her condescending and motherly demeanor.
3. Brain damage causes a reduction of the character's I.Q. by half, but instills savant powers!
4. The panther gets its name from the fact that it is comparatively small, fast and silent — an excellent prowler and stalker.
5. The character is usually hyper and on edge, like a tiger ready to pounce, and needs only four or five hours of sleep a night. He or she likes to fight and play hard.
6. The lycanmorph is typically like a happy puppy, quick to forgive and/or forget all but the most traumatic and painful offenses.
7. Sentences are usually short and simple — seldom more than phrases like, 'Now you die,' or 'Don't be afraid. It will hurt only for a minute.'
8. 80% are extremely sadistic and indifferent toward all other life forms (pathological).
9. Does the tortured woman with her outstretched arms mock the heavens or plead to it for her release?
10. Three mini-turrets are mounted on the side of the hospital wing.
11. In most cases, after five or ten years, he'll also believe that all intelligent beings, from peasant to demi-god, covet his precious gem and will do anything to get it.
12. If the people of Tarnow know about anything, it's ship building.
Rifts Space (by Alien Rope Burn)
1. If so desired, the Game Master can rule that no character in Mutants In Orbit has any additional mutations or changes, and play it as a straight, hard, science fiction background with ordinary human characters.
2. This power can be given to ALL mutant insects if so desired; kinda nasty (I like it).
3. The Coalition's last attempt to enter space was 76 years ago. They too have forsaken space and took great delight in Triax's subsequent failure.
4. Another reason to side with the more genetically pure, fellow isolationists on the moon.
5. They are so powerful that they distort gravity, light and the fabric of time and space, drawing everything near them into their hungry dimensional maws.
6. Kill or be killed and they are killing machines - super predators.
7. Another wrinkle about the schizoid in particular, is that the VRRDS Steel Dragon operator will begin to think of himself as not being human, but a dragon.
8. You think it's a really stupid idea? These things exist!
9. It doesn't even phase him that he cannot actually control the insects and that they would destroy him in an instant.
Rifts World Book 1 (by Alien Rope Burn)
1. I can get stuff off my chest by publishing it in my books so I'm gonna. Hah.
2. The ultimate lord of the undead is the vampire intelligence, a monstrous, elemental being that functions like a living virus that infects other creatures.
3. ...however, these third generation undead are frequently flawed, one might say, mentally retarded.
4. Super Hypnotic Suggestion (a form of mind control)
5. Many misguided souls believe a wooden stake thrust through the heart of a vampire kills the demon. They are wrong!!
6. A ordinary child's water balloon can become a lethal weapon to vampires...
7. Days away, I can still taste the bile of the city in my mouth.
8. Wild vampires are notorious for cat-calls and insults from the darkness.
9. ...there are no vampires here. Absolutely none!
10. Just knowing they are present drives the Muluc vampires crazy with frustration.
11. In the midwestern cities, Halloway was nothing but an ornery, two-bit punk, but out in the wild west he has become a king.
12. The city looks like the cantina scene out of the pre-rifts movie, Star Wars, only it looks that way everywhere in the city.
13. As you will see, the people see tham as the symbol of courage and strength.
14. I've been a trapper in these hills for years an' I kin say thet thing is real. An' I ain't never seen nothing like it.
15. An delighted Flooper will perform several cartwheels, followed my hand stands and a back flip, while shouting 'floop floop, yippee, floop floop, zowie!
16. Large crowds and carnival noises are ideal for drowning out the screams of victims.
17. Rolling up new characters may be applicable.
18. Cachumaquiq must announce that he is going to kill the target of his death touch before it can be effective; something like 'Now you will feel the caress of death' or 'Now you die'.
19. If the creature likes what he hears (chaos and carnage) it will agree to work with the one who solicited his aid.
20. It's f---in' brilliant!
Rifts World Book 2: Atlantis (by Alien Rope Burn)
1. My goal was to create an Atlantis that was more exciting than the ancient legends, something both beautiful and frightening.
2. Live fish about the size of a man's hand fall out of the sky (if frogs, they are dead).
3. Unable to control her curiosity, she opened the box (the rift) and inadvertently released all the sorrows and troubles of man into the World.
4. Even events that involve the possible betrayal of a city or even Lord Splynncryth are watched with delight.
5. Her best friend is Myrrlux, a Volate Metztla!
6. There are reasons humans consider most supernatural beings to be demonic and this is why.
7. They are a high spirited, energetic and cheerful people, but also cruel and evil.
8. The Murex might be considered a hell-spawned demon, for although it is not supernatural, it is so evil and cruel that it can hardly be considered anything else.
9. The word Sunaj is "Janus" spelled backwards.
10. A horrible fate for a gentle race of sentient beings.
11. Most buyers view them in much the same way as humans once viewed pit bulls, Doberman pinschers and other varieties of attack dogs, as being powerful, cunning, mean and extremely dangerous — that's what they are paying for, so they will take the risk.
12. To a stone master, a sculpture of a Splugorth is as beautiful as the sculpture of a woman.
13. Bio-wizardry is the magic (a science?) of enslavement (the Splugorth's specialty) and genetic manipulation. It is frequently used to augment, transform, deform, mutilate, and enslave.
14. Even some deceptively simple or typical appearing rune weapons are soul drinkers.
15. Game masters MUST NOT feel obligated to make every kind of magic, magic weapons and cool high-tech weapons and items available to their players.
16. This is a super all-environment vehicle of war that has annihilated many enemies in the past, including The Mechanoids.
Rifts World Book 3: England (by occamsnailfile)
1. Some Words from the Author
2. "Gifts" of Magic
3. Herbs, teas, and magic potions play a key role in the everyday life of England
4. An entire section of unscripted drug jokes
5. This is why we hate druids
6. The Creators of Tattoo Magic
7. Children of the Earth aka druids who don’t call themselves druids
8. Aliens, Insects and Monsters
9. Temporal Magic: Or, finally something that isn’t about herbs.
10. New Camelot, which they have only mentioned every other page and now bother explaining.
11. Champions of Camelot, now with more Nexus Knights
12. Actual New Camelot, no for reals this time
13. The British Isles, misc
14. Celtic Gods aka henna and psychosis
16. The Well of Wisdom, Blood Druids, and France
Rifts World Book 4: Africa (by Alien Rope Burn)
1. Epic adventure.
2. By the fates that control space and time, Victor can it really be you?
3. It is important to understand that the Apocalypse demons are not invaders trying to conquer new lands or to enslave people, but that they crave total destruction of all life forms, including, animals, insects, and plants!
4. However, those unprotected will have a horrifying experience that causes 3D4 x 10 points of S.D.C./hit point damage per melee round, plus the character must roll on the disease table listed in this section and suffers terrible mental trauma from being engulfed by bugs (they crawl into every orifice and cover every inch of his or her body).
5. Set, the god of darkness and the sworn enemy of gods and men, is also considered the god of evil.
6. Even if vaporized or having been blasted to -300 or more M.D.C., the creature will reappear at full power 48 hours later and be out for revenge!
7. Both have incredibly strong personalities that sometimes even Bes cannot control, which only adds to the carnage (he seldom minds).
8. 14,470 or so he believes; in actuality, Thoth has 40,000 M.D.C. (alien intelligence).
9. The Great Sphinx is a member of the extremely rare breed of super-sphinx, known as the 'great' sphinx.
10. They also dislike tautons because they give crocodile-like creatures a bad reputation.
11. There is no greater insult than to call a medicine man or priest a 'witch doctor' or to accuse a person of being a witch.
12. The dance is exclusive to the rain maker O.C.C. although others may participate in the ritual and provide additional P.P.E.
13. The Necromancer as a Player Character is not for everybody
14. Most Africans will view the Apocalypse demons as an abomination, the ultimate harbingers of 'bad medicine' and try to stop them.
15. Agogwe are small, hair covered humanoids who are surprisingly quick and agile, nothing like the hunched, slow moving australophithecine plainsmen imagined by pre-Rifts scientists.
16. These bold and proud people sometimes see this as a reason to take cattle away from other people, especially those not indigenous to Africa (like the white man and D-Bees).
17. Even he can not envision what incredible advancement and enlightenment might result from the destruction of a thousand worlds. All he knows is that he must make it happen.
18. It is possible that Isis' affiliation with the characters will make the entire group the enemies of Set and his minions. Who knows, they may end up fighting gods!
19. Even those on Earth don't know about the arrival of the Four Horsemen, but you can bet your bottom dollar that there are some True Atlanteans counted among the heroes.
Rifts World Book 5: Triax and the NGR (by Alien Rope Burn)
1. One would spawn six more, and from those six, another dozen.
2. They are clean faces but not all are smiling.
3. Unknown to the NGR, they were being surrounded by powerful evil creatures.
4. Super Trooper pilots are expected to destroy the Maysies or themselves when under the threat of capture.
5. Like the Pre-Rifts movie monster, Godzilla, the massive robot can plod into an enemy stronghold, topple buildings, squash vehicles under its feet, and release incredibly devastating salvos of missles or energy blasts.
6. The skin covering is a tough, mega-damage resin the captures the look and feel of a real gargoyle.
7. The helmet can be removed to reveal the character's human face.
8. No effect! Missiles still on target!!
9. All that they know is that the 'new' or 'special' ammunition they've been given seems to be extremely more effective against the enemy and that's good enough for them.
10. Without exception, the subject develops a 'super hero' complex, i.e. he immediately enjoys and craves the superhuman power and abilities he possesses when in the robot body.
11. It's as if the hundreds of gypsy clans are all part of a giant fraternity and all the members of the fraternity regard each other as brothers to be treated with respect and kindness.
12. Female gargoyles lay 3D6 eggs once every 10 months.
13. Few Europeans, other than gypsies and foreigners, will ever trust a gargoyle!
14. Since all gargoyles and gurgoyles can regenerate minor damage within an hour, few real monsters have any objections.
15. These are the denizen that haunt Europe.
Rifts World Book 6: South America (by Alien Rope Burn)
1. You don't have to rely on your life experiences if you've got imagination.
2. Does this mean that the Amazons that gave this river its name are actually the same Amazons mentioned in Greek mythology?
3. The conflict became fiercer when it was discovered that the vampires' master had allied itself with a demonic being that was trying to transform South America into a desert!
4. When fighting vampires, the gun is loaded with solid wood warheads.
5. These characters are tragic heroes committed to defending a world that does not completely accept them.
6. A humanoid with an over-developed, muscular upper torso and arms and relatively short legs and narrow waist, giving him an almost cartoonish appearance.
7. A few pirate bands do not kill, rape or plunder indiscriminately, but limit their attacks to rich or tyrannical targets like modern Robin Hoods of the seas.
8. Prepared and fortified, the priests were able to defend their people while all around them millions of nonbelievers died horribly.
9. For example, a tree will notice if a man-sized creature is climbing on it, or will feel heat if someone fires an energy weapon near its trunk or branches, but it will not be able to see the individuals involved, and neither will the elf who is communicating with it.
10. Melastirth is the "Hitler" of dragonkind, complete with a master race, a master plan, and a campaign of selected genocide.
11. 60% prefer to fight unencumbered by armor
12. Unlike their super-powerful mutant cousins, the felinoids' personalities are almost completely human, with a few cat-like instincts such as a love for taking naps during the day, pouncing on moving objects, a love for hunting and purring when they are happy.
13. Beyond that, however, he is also a thoroughly evil entity that requires death and suffering to exist.
14. During the ordeal, the character may be visited by spirits or visions, who provide him with information or insight (role-playing these visitations can be fun).
15. Some (but by no means all) of the atrocities committed by ancient Spanish conquerors were the result of ellal spirits who took over the bodies of dead Spaniards (usually men who had died of disease or wounds but who hadn't been declared dead or discovered by their companions and went on to commit horrendous crimes to gain nourishment).
16. This is the ship of choice for Splugorth Slavers and Blind Women Warriors.
17. He always remains quiet and subdued while conducting his 'experiments,' asking questions like 'Does this hurt? Really? What about now?' (scream of pain from the victim).
Rifts World Book 7: Underseas (by Alien Rope Burn)
1. There are so many cool and bizarre things one can put in the underwater realm of Rifts© that we could easily fill three books and still have more ideas.
2. I imagine talking to beings like the legendary Whale Singers and riding on the back of a playful dolphin.
3. Before any of us knew what happened, blood was flying!
4. It will neither attack or defend the subject of its attraction, although it may leave him or her tiny gifts (food) like eyeballs, entrails, fish, occasionally stolen items and knickknacks, shiny stones (rarely valuable), and similar worthless (and smelly) items.
5. I almost used my rail gun to put an end to his horror!
6. A sea inquisitor shooting a .45 pistol (normally 4D6 S.D.C. damage) will inflict 4d6x2 M.D. to a creation of the Lord of the Deep, demon, or evil dragon.
7. Only rogue PB-killer whales continue to feed on their smaller cousins.
8. The mage can transform himself into any variety of crab, lobster, or shrimp that is no smaller than a half inch (12.7 mm) and no longer than three feet (0.9 m).
9. Thus, a playful dolphin who doesn't want his human playmate to leave, might say, 'No ... go. Play ... fun.' or string together words and phrases like, 'Go home.' 'Give ... more fish' 'Shark bad ... kill you.' 'Come ... now. Land people ... trouble. Bad. Go now.'
10. Since dolphins are the speed demons of the ocean's mammals, they love going fast!
11. While a Killer whale has never slain a human, they often bite and kill aquatic humanoids, D-bees, aliens, and mutants.
12. To dolphins, the mutants are great friends and playmates who are closer to them than normal humans, able to swim at their side, and still keep all the best traits of humans.
13. This 'beach stormer' allows the wielder to engage any enemy, from tanks to infantrymen to monsters, at any range, including close combat.
14. Even so, a number of 'normal' humans are resentful towards the 'super jarheads'.
15. Don't forget that the USS Ticonderoga carries a complement of Manta Ray attack ships, tanks, troop transports, jet fighters, helicopters, power armor (see troop capacity listing described earlier in the stat block), 50 small boats, and the two detachable submarines (and their 100 man crews).
16. The seas are vast and virgin territories.
17. All other life forms are considered to be inferior or feared, and meant to be used or conquered by the amphibians.
18. Each naut'yll city has over a hundred of these vessels.
19. They rob, rape, pillage, and murder, taking what and whom they please with impunity.
20. Sea Skimmer Warships will have 10 High Lords and 10 Conservators as officers, 2d4 air or water warlocks (all 1d4+4th level), 1d4+1 ley line walkers or an adult dragon (all 1d4+5 level), 1d4x10+40 Overlords, 2d6+20 Powerlords, 1d4x10+40 Altara warrior women, 1d4x100 gurgoyles, 1d4x100 gargoyles, 1d4x10 Destroyer power armor, 2d4x10 War Urchin power armor, 1d4x10 War Fish power armor, 1d4x100 Serpent and/or Equestrian power armor, 1d4x10 Kittani ATV hover Jets and 1d4x10 War Crab robots, Insecton land rovers or K-GTRV land skimmers.
21. Even if a submarine is sighted, it is assumed to be one of Captain Nemo-2's vessels.
22. The Sea Mite is incredibly fast, maneuverable and deadly!
23. The standard skill does NOT include medicines derived from the oceans and seas, likewise, the sea holistic knowledge does NOT include most of the land herbs and plants (only a handful of the very most basic and common items).
Rifts Ultimate Edition (by Captain Hats)
Risus: The Anything RPG (by Ariamaki)
Rock of Tahamaat (by Doc Hawkins)
1. Single Post
Rolemaster (by Spoilers Below)
1. Dr. Good Order, OR How I Learned to Stop Worrying Love the Maneuver Chart
2. Character Creation, Part One: “Yesterday They Were Businessmen. Today They’re Cowboys. Tomorrow They’ll be Walking Funny.”
3. How the hell do you make a character, part 2: The Legend of Curly’s Gold
4. Combat! Starring Rick Jason and Vic Morrow.
Ron Edwards' Trollbabe (by GimpInBlack)
Ryuutama (by ProfessorProf)
1. Hayao Miyazaki Presents Oregon Trail
2. Dragons, Seasons, Travel
3. Preparations for the Journey
4. Classes & Types
5. Party Roles & Levelling Up
7. Incantation Magic
8. Seasonal Sorcery
9. Sample Session, Part 1
10. Basic Mechanics
Ryvah (by Count Uvula)
The Savage World of Solomon Kane (by Pththya-lyi)
Scion (by Stormgale)
The Secret Fire (by Evil Mastermind)
2. Ego Strokin'
3. Character Creation
5. Character Break
6. Weapons & Equipment
7. Energy Points & Alignments
8. The Elder Gods
14. Scenario Creation
17. Revenge of the Elder Gods
18. The World
19. Level Advancement
21. The Dungeons of Madness 1
22. The Dungeons of Madness 2
23. The Dungeons of Madness 3
24. Going Down in Flames
The Secret of Zir'An (by Lazer Vampire Jr.)
Shadow Theory (by Amechra)
Shatterzone (by FourmyleCircus)
Shock: Social Science Fiction (by Doc Hawkins)
The Silver Kiss of the Magical Twilight of the Full Moon (by inklesspen)
Sisters of Rapture (by Libertad!)
Skyrealms of Jorune (by Hulk Smash!)
6. The Tauther Guide 1
7. The Tauther Guide 2
8. The Sholari Guide
9. Creatures, Items, & Notes
10. The Skyrealm Kolovisondra
SLA Industries (by Traveller)
2. Thatcher Would Be Proud
3. YOU ARE HUGE THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE BOOTSTRAPS
4. Sign your Psychological Evaluation Release Form here, please.
5. STUPID MISCLICKS
5.1. Second half of post 5
6. Phased Out, Man
7. I Feel The Trade Union Overtaking Me, It Is A Good Pain
8. I Tap Two Black Mana And Cast Terror
9. More Guns You Can Shake A Stormer At
10. The Bad Guys And...?
SLA Industries: The Contact Directory (by Traveller)
1. WWE, Running Man and Jersey Shore, in a blender
2. Good fight, good night!
3. Light up the night
4. A collection of horrible people
5. More horrible people
6. Know Your Killer 0E was the best edition, you dirty DarkNight storygaming swine
7. How to game with a bunch of psychopaths besides your PCs
SLA Industries: Karma (by Traveller)
1. In the grim darkness of corporate dystopia there is only vapid mags
2. So life in Downtown is kind of shitty huh
3. Partying like it's 901 SD
4. Is that a Stormer in your pants
5. I totally didn't forget I was uh STUFF
6. Munneh Munneh Munneh
SLA Industries: Mort (by Traveller)
SLA Industries: The Truth (by Traveller)
The Slayer's Guide to Female Gamers (by Darwinism)
Solipsist (by Xand_Man)
1. Single Post
Spears of the Dawn (by Libertad!)
The Squared Circle: Wrestling RPG (by dereku)
Stan! Presents: Kaiju (by Fossilized Rappy)
1. Single Post
Star Trek: The RPG (by Hulk Smash!)
1. Single Post
Star Wars Planets Collection (by Effectronica)
1. Single Post
Star Wars Saga Edition: Unknown Regions (by homerlaw)
Starchildren: Velvet Generation (by Benly)
Stats for Jesus (by Libertad!)
1. Single Post
Strange Dead Love (by insanityv2)
Street Fighter: The Storytelling Game (by Halloween Jack)
1. Rebirth of Honor
4. Character Creation
5. Traits & Systems
6. The Fighting Styles of the World Warriors
7. More Fighting Styles of the World Warriors
8. Special Maneuvers, or, Now I Show You Some Trick or Two
9. Chapter 7, Part 2: C-c-c-combo maker!
10. Chapter 8: Combat
11. Chapter 9: Storytelling, Such As It Is
12. Appendix 1: High Stakes
13. Appendix 2: Free Stuff
Superbabes! (by Bieeardo)
2. What Lies Inside
3. The Book Begins
4. Character Generation
5. Super Powers
7. The Part for the Guy In Charge
7.1. Game of the Century (by FourmyleCircus)
9. Magical Addiction
10. The Dregs
Supercrew! (by Evil Mastermind)
1. Single post
Supernatural: The Roleplaying Game (by Fossilized Rappy)
1. Getting Down to Business
2. Be Afraid of the Dark
5. The Game Master
6. The Supernatural
7. The Mundane
8. Introducing the Bestiary
10. Angels and Other Higher Powers
11. Gods & Monsters
12. Curses & Magic
13. The Appendices
The Sword Book (by petrol blue)