FATAL & Friends: P-Q
Planescape: probably my favorite setting I've never run or played a campaign in. Although a lot of things I've discovered in this thread/grognards rose pretty quickly. Maybe that should just be "favorite D&D setting". Wait, I'm a DM, I can remedy this shit easily.
- 1 PARANOIA (by GorfZaplen)
- 2 PARANOIA: Internal Security (by pkfan2004)
- 3 Part-Time Gods (by Evil Mastermind)
- 4 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (by Alien Rope Burn)
- 5 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary (by Alien Rope Burn)
- 6 Pathogen: The Infected (by Effectronica)
- 7 PDQ: Prose Descriptive Qualities (by oriongates)
- 8 Pendragon (by DivineCoffeeBinge)
- 9 Phoenix Command Small Arms Combat System (by LatwPIAT)
- 10 Planescape (by SirPhoebos)
- 11 Planescape Module: Eternal Boundary (by SirPhoebos)
- 12 Play Dirty (by Alien Rope Burn)
- 13 Players' Guide to Immortals (by Mimir)
- 14 Pokemon Tabletop Adventures (by ZeeToo)
- 15 Pokemon Tabletop United (by ZeeToo)
- 16 Pokethulhu Adventure Game (by Cyphoderus)
- 17 Polaris (by Mile'ionaha)
- 18 Ponyfinder (by Libertad!)
- 19 Powers & Perils (by dwarf74)
- 20 Princess: The Hopeful (by recon_etc)
- 21 Princess: The Hopeful (by McGiygas)
- 22 Psi-Watch (by PurpleXVI)
- 23 Ptolus (by Libertad!)
PARANOIA (by GorfZaplen)
1. Player's Guide: Character Creation
2. Further Character Creation
5. Gamemaster's Handbook
5.5. FEAR & IGNORANCE in other RPGs
5.6. An Unsummary of Fifth Edition
5.7. More Unsummary (by Evil Mastermind)
PARANOIA: Internal Security (by pkfan2004)
1. Introduction (or You There, Citizen, Pick Up That Can of B3 and Tell Me Why It Makes You Happy)
2. IntSec Character Creation and Backstory Fluff
3. Character Creation Part 2
4. Game Mechanics
5. Service Groups
6. Trooper Jobs
7. Secret Societies
Part-Time Gods (by Evil Mastermind)
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (by Alien Rope Burn)
2. Pathfinder Open Gaming License
3. Getting Started
10. Additional Rules
14. Prestige Classes
17. Creating NPCs
18. Magic Items
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary (by Alien Rope Burn)
1. 1 is for 1ntroduction
2. A is for Angel, Topless
3. B is for Black Pudding Kung Fu
4. C is for Crabmania
5. D is for Devils & Demons & Dinosaurs...
6. ...& Dragons
7. E is for Eels in an Elemental on an Eagle
8. F is for Frogopalypse
9. G is for Girallon on Orc Action
10. H is for Half-
11. I is for Intellect Devourer
12. K is for Kyton Kinkery
13. L is for Liches and Leeches
14. M is for Manticore Mackin'
15. N is for Neothelid, the freebie flayer
16. O is for O Rape-
17. P is for Pixies, Psuedodragons, and other monsters of the shoulder
18. R is for serious Roper dramas
19. S is for Sex with Satyrs and Skum
20. T is for the Terrible Tarrasque
21. U is for the Uni the Unicorn
22. V is for unironic Vegepygmies
23. W is for Wolves, dire Wolves, Winter Wolves, and Worgs
24. X is for Xill eggs IN YOU
25. Y is for Yellow Musk
26. Z is for Zombie, singular
27. Appendices, the useless organ
28. Final Words
Pathogen: The Infected (by Effectronica)
PDQ: Prose Descriptive Qualities (by oriongates)
1. Overview/Monkey Ninja Pirate Robot
2. Dead Inside Fluff
3. Dead Inside Gameplay
4. Cold, Hard World
5. Truth & Justice
6. Truth & Justice Sample Characters
7. Questers of the Middle Realms
8. Zorceror of Zo
9. Jaws of the Six Serpents
10. PDQ Sharp/Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies
11. Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies Activities
12. Swashbuckles and Other Mechanical Bits
13. Vox: The Hard To Explain One
14. Vox: Hearing Voices
15. Vox: Nox
16. Vox: Settings
17. Ninja Burger: Fast Food Assassins
18. Ninja Burger: Ninja Rules
19. Ninja Burger: The Rest
Pendragon (by DivineCoffeeBinge)
2. What Your Character Knows
3. The High Order of Knighthood
4. Our First Character Creation
6. Lands and Peoples
9. Example Chargen
14. Game Mechanics
15. The Winter Phase
16. Ideals & Passions
17. Wealth & Swearing
19. Magician Creation
Phoenix Command Small Arms Combat System (by LatwPIAT)
Planescape (by SirPhoebos)
1. You’re not in Faerun anymore, berk!
2. Denizens of the Planes
3. Factions of the Planes
4. DM Guide to the Planes - Introduction, Spells, and Travel
5. DM Guide to the Plane - The Inner Planes
6. DM Guide to the Plane - The Outer Planes
7. DM Guide to the Plane - The Outer Planes, cont.
8. Sigil and Beyond - Intro
9. Sigil and Beyond - The Way of the Land
10. Sigil and Beyond - Features of the Outlands
11. Doorway to Sigil
12. So what is it you berks do again?
13. Sigil, a work in progress
14. Gettin’ Started in Sigil
15. Modronous Supplement - Meet the Modron!
Planescape Module: Eternal Boundary (by SirPhoebos)
1. Single Post
Play Dirty (by Alien Rope Burn)
1. Then again, as my buddy Jess Heinig so aptly comments, “John put all his points in ‘Con Man.’
2. I told him he was seeing trolley cars wherever he looked and he had no choice but to make the roll - and make it at -5, at that
3. And the Good Side makes you want to sleep with your sister and kill your father.
4. Was that a low blow? I can’t tell anymore.
5. Well, I’m here to tell you that’s a load of horse hockey.
6. This guy is The Enemy.
7. You get hit, you get hurt. You get hit again, you get killed.
8. Like Super Chicken says, 'You knew the job was dangerous when you took it.' 9. Being a hero doesn’t mean you live to see the end of the story. Ask Moses about that.
10. Suddenly, I feel like the Crypt Keeper.
11. Come to think of it, I can’t remember if this was my D&D game or someone’s that I played in. 12. If you know your GM doesn’t flesh out NPCs, start getting conversational.
13. These wonderful folks who reminded me why I love gaming and I return the favor by doing absolutely awful things to their characters.
Players' Guide to Immortals (by Mimir)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures (by ZeeToo)
Pokemon Tabletop United (by ZeeToo)
Pokethulhu Adventure Game (by Cyphoderus)
1. A Sign of Things to Come
2. Welcome to a hobby every bit as healthy as macramé!
3. Feel free to use quotes from any of the translations, the alternate OAV episodes, the comics and even the never-released live-action film, if you've seen the bootleg (and who hasn't?)
4. It's something to do with geometry; nobody's really figured it out yet!
5. Combat: pitching one Furby against another in a contest of merciless ferocity and occult knowledge
6. ...in which pork and foul weather combine to bedevil our heroes, and darkness is well serv'd (with cole slaw).
Polaris (by Mile'ionaha)
Ponyfinder (by Libertad!)
1. Single Post
Powers & Perils (by dwarf74)
2. Making a Character
3. Making a Character - With More Math!
4. Still Making a Character Kill Me Now!
5. Making a Wizard (Eventually)
6. Look Closely, You Can See My Brain Dripping Out Of My Ears
7. In Which I Play Powers & Perils With Myself
8. Once Combat is Done, You Still Have to Fight The Rules
9. A Non-Crappy Alignment System
10. Perilous Lands Overview
11. Culture Book Intro, A to B: Frustrating from the first damn page.
12. A Lot of Countries Start with "C".
13. D & E (there is no E)
14. F, the Fomorian Empire
Princess: The Hopeful (by recon_etc)
Princess: The Hopeful (by McGiygas)
Psi-Watch (by PurpleXVI)
1. Wherein I suspect I will shortly be proven wrong
2. The real start
3. Like an erotic parody of the Marvel universe, but without the "parody"
4. Am I doing this because I hate myself, or am I hating myself for doing this?
6. The Home Stretch
Ptolus (by Libertad!)