FATAL & Friends: H-I
- 1 HârnMaster Fantasy Roleplaying System (by Hulk Smash!)
- 2 Heavy Gear (2nd Ed.) (by Colon V)
- 3 Hellcats and Hockeysticks (by Adnachiel)
- 4 Hengeyokai: Shapeshifers of the East (by Goggle Fox)
- 5 Hengeyokai: Shapeshifers of the East (by Kurieg)
- 6 Hercules & Xena Role-Playing Game (by oriongates)
- 7 Heroes Unlimited (by Captain Hats)
- 8 Hijinx (by Kayn Slamdyke)
- 9 Hollowpoint (by GimpInBlack)
- 10 Hollow World (by PurpleXVI)
- 11 House of Horiku (by hyphz)
- 12 Houses of the Blooded (by jadarx & Traveller)
- 13 Human Occupied Landfill (by DivineCoffeeBinge)
- 14 Hybrid (by GorfZaplen)
- 15 Imagine Role-Playing (by doomfunk)
- 16 Immortal: The Invisible War (by Sticky Beethoven)
- 17 Immortal: The Invisible War (by Halloween Jack)
- 18 Immortals Handbook (by NGDBSS)
- 19 In Dark Alleys (by PurpleXVI)
- 20 In Nomine (by Tsed)
- 21 Inspectres (by Green Intern)
- 22 Iron Kingdoms (by Gr3y)
- 23 Ironclaw (by colonelslime)
HârnMaster Fantasy Roleplaying System (by Hulk Smash!)
1. Introduction to the introduction
2. Character Creation
3. Character Creation (cont.), Skills and Mind Bullets
6. The Shek-Pvar (Magic)
7. Mercantyler, Prices and Campaign (and also Encounters, Bestiary and Treasure)
Heavy Gear (2nd Ed.) (by Colon V)
1. The Not-Inner Sphere, and the Not-Clans
2. How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bell Curve
3. I'm a Geophysicist With a Minor in Giant Robot Fighting
4. Rest in Peace, Noble Weeaboo
Hellcats and Hockeysticks (by Adnachiel)
1. British Schoolgirls Behaving Badly
2. Japanese exchange students get their own clique because anime.
3. The prettiest player wins ties.
Hengeyokai: Shapeshifers of the East (by Goggle Fox)
2. The steps that one must take are beyond any teaching and are only known to those who have reached the True Gaia Realm.
3. Travelers can reach the Tapestry by following moon paths or dragon tracks.
4. Hengeyokai are very reluctant to undertake "unlucky" endeavors.
Hengeyokai: Shapeshifers of the East (by Kurieg)
1. Intro/Atrocious Comic
2. Introductions and Chapter 1
3. The Tapestry
4. Lords of the Beast Courts
5. Trigger: Spiders
6. The Nine-Tails
7. Birth of the Youngest
8. The Courtly Dance
9. Opening of the Eyes
Hercules & Xena Role-Playing Game (by oriongates)
2. The Wussiest Heroes
3. finishing up the hero's guide
4. Prepare to get your ass kicked: Gods and Monsters
Heroes Unlimited (by Captain Hats)
1. Introduction/Character Creation
3.5. Prelude to Excessive Spending
4. 'Shop Work
4.5. Greased Lightning
5. It's a Mad World
Hijinx (by Kayn Slamdyke)
1. Concept, Classes, Skills
2. Feats, Equipment, "Combat"
3. GM Info, Premade Enemies
Hollowpoint (by GimpInBlack)
Hollow World (by PurpleXVI)
1. DM's Sourcebook
3. Still the fucking Atlas
4. Finishing off the Atlas
House of Horiku (by hyphz)
1. Single Post
Houses of the Blooded (by jadarx & Traveller)
2. Ven History and You
3. Shanri, This land is your land, this land is my land
4. Bad Touch
5. The Ven
6. You don't get it, it's art
7. Just like high school. Except... no, just like it.
8. Colonization was a pretty cool game
9. Risky Business
10. Compel Aspect: :words:
11. MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
12. In case I’m being too subtle, let me be perfectly clear about one thing. The only way to maintain a Romance at its potential is with sex.
13. Break out the party hats
14. At least Elric could handle himself in a mass brawl
15. Special Spooky Saint Soliloquy
16. I need to spend Style to do what?
17. The end run, and some thoughts
Human Occupied Landfill (by DivineCoffeeBinge)
2. Where the Fuck Are We?
3. Combat: We Can Finally Kill Things
Hybrid (by GorfZaplen)
1. Single Post
Imagine Role-Playing (by doomfunk)
1. More spreadsheets than EVE Online
2. The Racening
3. Races II: Race Harder
4. Armor (by DieLaughing)
5. How to Combat Skills People
6. What Does 'Discipline Skills' Mean?
Immortal: The Invisible War (by Sticky Beethoven)
1. First Things First
2. I Open The Book
Immortal: The Invisible War (by Halloween Jack)
3. Elfgame of Thrones
4. Who is your daddy, and what does he do?
5. Calling a Rabbit a Smeerp
6. My teen angst has a body count
7. Prides and Prejudice
8. Fuck you, I’m a dragon
9. Let pride go afore, shame will follow after.
10. Me, Myself, and I of Argon
11. Roll on, thou deep and dark blue d10, roll!
12. Ace of Serenades!
13. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
14. The Production!
15. Purity and Taint
16. Nivalea, or, What To Do With This Mess
17. Weapon Appendicitis
18. Personas will begin with 15 motes of immaculum (points useable to develop the persona). Persona creation involves allocating immaculum into six different areas of ability (called the halo colors) and choosing skills (called talents and attentions).
Immortals Handbook (by NGDBSS)
2. More Charts Than a Laplace Transform
3. The Eighth Dimension and Macro-Diminutive Wyrmlings
4. Abominations & Angels
In Dark Alleys (by PurpleXVI)
1. Twilit Corners
2. Still Generating Characters
3. Still living secret lives
4. Drunk, disorderly and covered in giant bugs
5. We'll get back to the actual rules any week now...
6. Day Jobs, Skills
7. ULTIMATE GENITALS
8. Still nowhere near done
9. What?! We didn't hit game mechanics yet?!
10. An un-history of moderately popular ideas
11. Cities & Secrets
12. More Secrets
13. Up to my neck in secrets
14. The word 'Secrets' has lost all meaning to me
14.5. Playtest Stories
15. Secrets of Los Angeles
16. Hideo Nakazawa, Atomic Ghost
17. Most of these objects come from Christian martyrs, repressed Victorian girls or homosexual sex in public restrooms
18. The Cyclops Wizard strikes you dead with a thought
In Nomine (by Tsed)
1. Heaven & Hell, Life & Death, Rock & Roll
2. The Symphony, pt. 1
3. The Symphony, Pt. 2, A History Lesson
4. The Instruments, Pt. 1
5. The Instruments, Pt. 2
6. The Instruments, Pt. 3
Inspectres (by Green Intern)
1. "Because it’s not just a vampiric infestation – It’s your vampiric infestation!"
2. Taxman, leave me alone: Franchises in Inspectres
3. Who ya gonna call (when you don’t have any money)?
Iron Kingdoms (by Gr3y)
2. The Actual Iron Kingdoms
3. The Remaining Iron Kingdoms
4. Creation Myths
Ironclaw (by colonelslime)
1. Totally Not About Furries
2. Fantasy Racial Stereotyping (with Furries)