FATAL & Friends: F-G
Oh look the thread's namesake yeah at some point I should really finish writing about that since creating this horrible forsaken thread ended up netting me various weird proofreader copies of the game. Do you know how sobering it is to realize you might be the world's expert on FATAL? It's pretty goddamn sobering.
- 1 Fading Suns (by JamieTheD)
- 2 Fairy Meat (by AmiYumi)
- 3 Fantasy Wargaming: The Highest Level of All (by Mystic Mongol)
- 4 FATAL (by Syrg)
- 5 Fate: The Unauthorized Nasuverse RPG (by Dareon)
- 6 Feng Shui (by Mors Rattus)
- 7 Fighting Fantasy (by Kayumi)
- 8 Final Fantasy RPG 2nd Ed. (by ZeeToo)
- 9 Forgotten Futures (by JamieTheD)
- 10 Forgotten Realms (by Arivia)
- 11 Forward to Adventure! (by PurpleXVI)
- 12 Freemarket (by Echophonic)
- 13 Friday Night Firefight/Fistfight (by hectorgrey)
- 14 Fursona (by PurpleXVI)
- 15 The Genius Guide to Horrifically Overpowered Feats (by Libertad!)
- 16 Giant Allege (by ProfessorProf)
- 17 Glorantha (by LightCastle)
- 18 Graceful Wicked Masques (by PurpleXVI)
- 19 GOP: Grand Ol' Predators (by Libertad!)
- 20 The Great Ork Gods (by ProfessorProf)
- 21 Grimm (by Heliotrope)
- 22 Grimtooth's Traps (by Asimo)
- 23 Grimtooth's Traps Too (by Asimo)
- 24 Grunt (by Traveller)
- 25 Guide to the Known Galaxy (by PurpleXVI)
- 26 Guide to the Technocracy (by Slimnoid)
- 27 GURPS Reign of Steel (by Nessus)
- 28 GURPS Space (by anagramarye)
- 29 GURPS Vehicles (by 1337JiveTurkey)
- 30 Gypsies (by Mors Rattus)
Fading Suns (by JamieTheD)
1. The Stars Are Wrong
2. Run, It's a PASSION PLAY!
3. History ('At the Beginning' to 'Fall of the First Republic')
4. History ('First Prophet' to 'Fuck Vau')
5. Notes on History Part 1 (How This Shit Applies)
6. We're Getting Closer ('Funtimes' to 'Nobles Die')
7. Two Wars and a Coronation ('Open Warfare' to 'Wow! An Emperor!')
8. Nobles, The Nicest Asshats
9. NOBODY EXPECTS THE... Wait, Shit (Clergy)
10. Third Republic? Not Us, Honest!
11. Aliens and Rumours, Oh Joy!
11.1. Player's Companion 1 (by PurpleXVI)
12. Wait, Rules? RULES! (Rules Pt 1)
13. Crankin' 'Em Out: Character Generation Pt. 1
14. Back on Track, Character Generation Pt. 2
15. Guh, What's It All Mean? (Stats and Stuff)
16. I Make His Head Explode (Occult Part 1)
16.1. Player's Companion 2 (by PurpleXVI)
16.2. Player's Companion 3 (by PurpleXVI)
16.3. Player's Companion 4 (by PurpleXVI)
17. GM Fuckwittery For Fun and Profit! (Occult Part 2)
18. The Power of My God Is (Literally) With Me (Occult Part 3)
19. REALLY Don't Get Hit (Combat Part 1)
19.1. Player's Companion 5 (by PurpleXVI)
20. Actually Hitting Things, And Hurting Them (Combat Part 2)
21. What Do We Do With A Kung Fu Vorox (Combat Part 3)
22. The Fluffening 2: Electric Boogaloo (Technology Part 1)
23. O Code, Where Is Thy Sting? Poison, Thy Glory? (Technology part 2)
24. We Can't Be Arsed (Technology Part 3)
25. Making A Better You (Technology part 4)
26. Our 5 Year Mission, To Half-Ass Our Rules (Technology Part 5)
27. "Masterful" Advice (Gming Part 1)
28. People You Love To Hate (Gming Part 2)
29. Psychics and Psychos and Hull-Rats, Oh My! (Gming Part 3)
30. Whistle Stop Tour (Worlds, Pt. 1)
31. Four Adventurers Walk Into A Shithole (“Appendix” Pt. 1)
32. We Don't Need No Steenkin' Terraformers! (“Appendix” Pt. 2)
33. Bodyguarding For Dummies (“Appendix” Part 3)
34. Final Thoughts On The Core
35. Lifeweb, The Introing (Fading Suns - War In Heaven: Lifeweb Intro Pt. 1)
36. Your WitH Primer (War In The Heavens: Intro Pt. 2)
37. Eco-terrorists Make Everything Better! (Lifeweb Fluff Part 1)
38. Ship of Fools (Lifeweb Fluff Part 2)
39. Can't Form A World Without Breaking (One) Egg (Lifeweb Fluff Pt 3)
40. W B Yeats Would Have Been Good Here (Lifeweb Fluff Pt 4)
41. Some Things Are Better Left Unscrewed (Lifeweb Fluff Pt 5)
42. It's Not Different At All, Is It, Steve?!? (Lifeweb Fluff Pt 6)
43. Two Failures and a Landing (Lifeweb Fluff Pt 7)
44. Stigmata, For All Your Holiday Needs! (Lifeweb Fluff Pt 8)
45. We Knew This Already (Lifeweb Fluff Pt 9)
46. WHY, PANCREATOR, WHY?!? (Lifeweb POWER FLUFF pt 1)
47. Bill No Fink Gud (Lifeweb Crunch Pt 1)
48. Universally Boned (Lifeweb Crunch Pt 2)
49. Slapsies (Lifeweb Crunch Pt 3)
50. Nope, You're Doing THIS (Lifeweb Adventure Pt 1)
51. Boring Crap We Don't Need Redux (Lifeweb Adventure Pt 2)
52. Predictably, Things Went Wrong (Lifeweb Adventure Pt 3)
53. And Now, A Random Encounter! (Lifeweb Adventure Pt 4)
54. Hate To Say I Told You So (Lifeweb Adventure Pt 5)
55. Sturgeon's Law, In Map Form (Lifeweb Adventure Pt 6)
56. The Big Revea- Ballsup (Lifeweb Adventure Pt 7)
57. If You Somehow Fuck This Up... (Lifeweb Adventure Pt 8)
58. The Party's Over (Lifeweb Final Thoughts)
59. Commercial Break (Advertisements)
60. Another Intro (Hegemony Intro)
61. The Vau Came First (Hegemony Fluff Pt 1)
62. Chariots of The Fire Gods (Hegemony Fluff Pt 2)
63. Not Long At All Went By, And Then... (Hegemony Fluff Pt 3)
64. Humans? HUMANS! (Hegemony Fluff Pt 4)
65. SPEAK BLOODY ENGLISH! (Hegemony Fluff Pt 5)
66. Family, Time, and Customs (Hegemony Fluff Pt 6)
67. But Will It Blend? (Hegemony Fluff Pt 7)
68. STOP LAUGHING! (Hegemony Fluff Pt 8)
69. The Dickmoving (Hegemony Adventure Part 1)
70. Who Had The Map Again? (Hegemony Adventure Part 2)
71. Nothing Really Matters To Me (Hegemony Adventure Part 3)
Fairy Meat (by AmiYumi)
Fantasy Wargaming: The Highest Level of All (by Mystic Mongol)
2. Chapters 1-2
3. Chapters 3-4
4. Chapters 5-6
5. Chapter 7
6. Chapter 7 (again!)
7. Chapter 7 Doubleplus
8. Chapter 7 Four
9. Chapter 7 Sexism
10. Combat is a doozy.
10.5. Combat Charts
11. Chapter 7 Magic
12. The rest of Active Magic
13. Work off your Sins in minutes a day!
14. Who Formatted This Crap Anyway
15. Ending not with a bang, but a whimper.
FATAL (by Syrg)
Abandoned. For now...
2. Perks, Flaws, Class Templates
3. Skill Focus: Fucking the Vampire
4. Let's Play Dead Rising
5. More Servant Shenanigans Than A Game of Maid
6. The Magic Bullet
6.5. Why this game is a goddamn abomination (by WickedIcon)
Feng Shui (by Mors Rattus)
1. And that was just the start of the whole mess.
2. I don't know about you, but the movie Wizard of Oz always scared the crap out of me when I was a kid. The flying monkeys, man.
3. I could reform my own soul and still blast as many people as I'd ever blasted before.
4. Reform my soul? I'm trying to keep my soul!
5. The trick was to blast the right people. Heal the world's pain, protect the chi.
6. Maybe someday somebody else will point you towards the clue dispenser.
7. I believe this is your preferred instrument of destruction. You will find it fully loaded.
8. I tried to use the cross-time cell phone Prof had given me to call for reinforcements, but I was getting nothing but static.
9. I'm humiliated that you would even feel the need to ask.
10. Hey, I know my style, and whoever put together this interrogation chamber had it to spare.
11. If you meet someone mysterious and beautfiul who fears magic, she may not be what she seems.
12. Just call Mr. Browning a suspicious guy.
13. I just deliver 'em, I don't sort 'em out afterwards.
14. My chance of getting both of us alive to any emergency ward was less than zero.
15. And then after that it gets kind of confusing.
16. I guess he really was descended from African royalty. Least, he looked good in tweed.
17. He just muttered something about the Thorns of the Lotus being amateurs compared to the Gestapo, and got on the cell phone to a building contractor.
18. I looked down at what I was wearing. Some nasty flannel stuff. Not remotely GQ.
19. And just like gangsters, Netherworld monarchs turn out to be impressed by a display of cojones.
20. So I swallowed hard and did something potentially deeply stupid.
21. The Inner Kingdom was a nice place to visit, but I had no intentions of living here.
22. The Fire Pagoda I'd heard so much about was pretty weird all right.
23. Air conditioning is not a factor at the Fire Pagoda. Ice-cold beer wasn't on the menu.
24. It is the dragon, and even if it does not exist, its voice is the voice of freedom.
25. There is no God but God, and no fate but that which he prepares for us.
26. I would never do such a thing normally, but he was a hero, and it was how he would have wanted it.
27. Roll the dice, pass the chips.
28. Look, the boss said we help you, so we help you. Don't ask so many questions.
29. Once a Dragon, always a Dragon. I know that now.
30. Tell me what you want stolen, and what's between me and the target, and I'll get it for you faster than cop on black.
31. You want guns? I got crazy gun! Got in shipment from Europe this week - Russian AK-74s! So bad to get hit by, the Afghanistanis call them 'poison needle,' eh? This time, they even come with the firing pin!
32. No, nothing interesting happened at work today.
33. Yo, Adrian! I'ma go in dere and win for... uh... you know, dat one guy.
34. Kids. That's a big area. We talking Killkids, Uberkids, Mark IIs, what?
35. I've got savoir-faire, Gentle Reader, but it only goes so far.
36. Ever seen a chimp smile?
37. Then let's get out there and take that hill the only we know how - headfirst!
38. Say, did that look like a monkey's paw to you?
39. I regretted the unfortunate losses, but on the battlefield, such things were to be expected.
40. At this point, they are human only in a cosmetic sense.
41. Come back in glory, young warrior, or on your shield.
42. Consumer! Cease your unauthorized selftransportation!
43. Fer your protection and edification, the Penitence Assistance Officers are equipped with Pacification Implements.
44. Dammit Shiny, that was completely over the top!
45. I thought your 'Cop Channel' said we must run for a full day to be free.
46. But at the BHP they made me happy, and when you're happy all the time, distinctions like right and wrong lose their meaning.
47. I must have miscounted. There was supposed to be one left for me.
48. It's like they opened my skull and scooped out the part that gives a damn.
49. I'm dead, Chang. Dead like you. But the drugs at least make me feel half-way alive.
50. They tortured me and drugged me and brainwashed me, but you went willingly.
51. He is of no use to us, except maybe for scrubbing chamber pots.
52. He is of no use to us, except maybe for scrubbing chamber pots.
53. This was, of course, the Old Man's fault.
54. Perhaps the Old Man was right after all.
55. Master, my name is Two Ox. I have come to serve.
56. Dipping his brush in the life-blood of a child, he wrote the proper spell and then touched the paper to the flame.
57. We cannot pay these. The Emperor asks too much.
58. No. I have waited years for this moment.
59. Leave nothing standing, not a single rock.
60. Put in a good word for us. We're good people.
61. Put in a good word for us. We're good people.
62. Poor fool - your death is my freedom.
63. Sometimes we are five. Sometimes we are one.
64. I imagine you're all wondering why I've called you here...
65. You're making a big mistake, Captain.
66. You're making a big mistake, Captain. (Again.)
67. This is a damn fool idea.
68. Do me a favor and don't tell your mother how close that was. You know how she worries.
69. You can't win, Cyclone! You cannot stand against the pure light of justice! BIFROST'S BURNING BLADE!
70. I see by your blue jeans that you're from the 20th Century.
71. No, I don't want your freakin' money. I've got millions of dollars from a dozen lost junctures.
72. The fire is flexible but direct. It worms its way into any crack, but it never fails to burn.
73. All that armor seems to be slowing you down. Perhaps I should fight with my eyes closed so I don't get bored.
74. All is not yet lost! I anticipated his treachery. I have...a plan.
75. Try cutting out the left patella and inserting...oh, say, forty milliliters of ants into the wound before covering.
76. Noble sir, you look like a man of great insight and sophistication. You certainly can appreciate these fine...metal things my son discovered in the fields yesterday.
77. Oh yes. Drog smash and crush. How original. How about leaving the brainwork to me?
78. Oh yes. Drog smash and crush. How original. How about leaving the brainwork to me? (Yep, again he duped.)
79. If Atari Teenage Riot are such anarchists, what are they doing selling their music to corporate exploiters?
80. Ya, theory demands a radical approach here, but I think that theory was not written in the Netherworld.
81. We must harden our hearts and bodies - that is why you must pass the Ordeal of the Smoldering Coals.
82. Bow before the might of the Tentacle!
83. Do not misuse any of the objects in this book in real life. Seriously.
84. Chair, Wheel (see Wheelchair)
85. I know that you have strayed far from your li. You can pretend to be human all you like. Now I know the truth.
86. Yes, Perfect Master. I am as a blind man before you.
87. Look, you piece of shit, you think a bunch of preteens with guns they don't even know how to use are going to scare me?
88. I lived through Nam, you punk, so take your best shot!
89. Big Sword Shin doesn't need anyone, you hear me?
90. Who the fuck are you, man?
91. Me? I'm Wong Fei Hong.
92. You killed my friends, imperialist dog! Now taste my steel!
93. Thank you, warden. There is no greater gift than the peace that you preserve.
94. Loyalty is like a sword.
95. If you betray me, I'll rip your throat out.
96. I've come to take you to the Unspoken Name.
97. I like it here. I don't want to be a tiger again.
98. I just hope for your sake you don't wake up with four legs and a tail one of these days.
99. Alert the Fist of the Bear! And dice those peppers!
100. Try not to bleed on me, darling. This dress is a Paris original.
101. I'm not authorized to tell you why I have to kill you.
102. I talk and you listen, because you don't want to deal with the alternative.
103. Is nothing sacred in this time?
104. The hotel wasn't a hotel after all.
105. The hotel wasn't a hotel after all. (Yep, again.)
106. Maybe if I bury you for a thousand years, you'll end up worth something.
107. Natural order, is it? That is such a pain in the ass.
108. Dr. Ramirez, check the glucose levels in General MacArthur's tank. He's babbling about liberating the Philipines again.
109. Tairong, the Wheel's waiting for you. One way or the other.
110. The first thing you'll notice is the smell.
111. That's all hokum.
112. Mama Cass and Baby Bear have punted! We got a hot ham and cheese sandwich, people!
113. She might be an ugly duckling, but she'll outlast anything on the water.
114. Wowzers! Get a load of the charlies on that bird! Uh, I mean...ook, ook, ook!
115. You know, I'm, like, a goddess and stuff. Really.
116. Let's resurrect him so I can kill him again.
117. Try this gorgonzola. Tell me it isn't perfection.
118. Yes, it is sad. Don't look at it, look at me. If you want my services, it is necessary, however.
119. DESTROY ALL MONSTERS. DEST...*bzzt*...
120. I cannot tolerate such a risk to the Mainland, sir.
121. Call it "Intelligence From the Secret Front," if you want.
122. Apologies ofr my forwardness, but I find you most attractive.
123. I am the Phantom Killer. I work in secret. No one knows who I'll kill next.
124. From earth I came, into the ground you'll go.
125. Don't be intimidated by my appearance. Be intimidated instead by my Ferocious Leap of Flame's Dance!
126. Fools! In killing me you only doom yourselves!
127. What a majestic, peaceful animal! Can I pet it?
128. If you're so badass, why can't I hear your soundtrack?
129. You don't find me scary? That's all right. I'm not here to be scary. I'm here to be unspeakably violent.
130. By all means, distract yourself by taking a hostage.
Fighting Fantasy (by Kayumi)
3. The Wishing Well, Part 1
4. The Wishing Well, Part 2
5. The Riddling Reaver, Part 1
6. The Riddling Reaver, Part 2
7. The Riddling Reaver, Part 3
8. Voyage of Engima, Part 1
9. Voyage of Enigma, Part 2
10. Pendulum of Fate, Part 1
11. Pendulum of Fate, Part 2
12. The Realm of Entropy, Part 1
13. The Realm of Entropy, Part 2
14. Out of the Pit
15. TITAN: the Fighting Fantasy World
16. The World of Titan
17. History and Legend, Part 1
18. Time of Heroes
19. The War of the Wizards
20. The Forces of Good, Part 1
21. The Forces of Good, Part 2
22. The Forces of Neutrality
23. The Forces of Evil/Chaos
24. We're still talking about evil stuff!
25. Still talking about evil!
26. Dark Elves
27. Faces of Evil & Chaos
29. DUNGEONEER: Advanced Fighting Fantasy
30. Tower of the Sorcerer
33. Experience Points
35. Priest Magic
36. A Shadow Over Blacksand
37. Book 3: Allansia
38. A Darkness Over Kaad
Final Fantasy RPG 2nd Ed. (by ZeeToo)
2. Character Creation/Races
3. "Range? What's that?" (Fighter classes)
4. "Wait, can I just roll on a chart instead of deciding?" (Ranger/Bard classes)
5. "Hey, don't you think I have too much money?" (Thief/Engineer classes)
6. "What's wrong with a 5-minute adventuring week?" (Mage classes)
7. "What do I want to roll now?" (Skills)
8. "One, two... five?" (Equipment)
9. "I'm adjacent... so can I hit him or not?" (Physical combat)
10. "So is there any chance of a miss or not?" (Magical combat)
11. "Isn't Gygaxian Naturalism grand?" (Monster creation)
Forgotten Futures (by JamieTheD)
2. An Example of Play (As in Farce)
3. Making A Rollicking Chap
4. Lifting Elephants With Pneumatic Dungarees
5. Oh, Dem Skills!
6. Wounds & Basic Combat pt. 1
7. How to Get the Other Guy (Combat Part 2)
8. A Foreigner You Say?
9. And Now For Something Realistic
Forgotten Realms (by Arivia)
2. Broad Strokes and Important Folks
3. Roll On, Ye Mighty
4. Good morning, and good day after that!
5. Torm and Tyr and that other guy just like Torm and Tyr
6. Torillian Geography 101
7. No, seriously, the donkey gets a full share, it's in the rules
8. The Land of the Purple Dragons
9. Depravity, deserts, and a disappearing man
Forward to Adventure! (by PurpleXVI)
Freemarket (by Echophonic)
Friday Night Firefight/Fistfight (by hectorgrey)
Fursona (by PurpleXVI)
The Genius Guide to Horrifically Overpowered Feats (by Libertad!)
Giant Allege (by ProfessorProf)
2. Post-Roboapocalyptic Australian Legal Deathmatch
3. Wheel of Morality, Turn Turn Turn
4. Go ahead and get the Ace Attorney jokes out of your system now
5. Invincible Attorney Textbook Adulterer
6. The Actual Combat Rules Are 2 Pages Long
7. Clients Dig Giant Robots
Glorantha (by LightCastle)
2. Chapter 1: Introduction
3. Chapter 2: Before Time Began
4. The Golden Age, The Storm Age, The Coming of Chaos
5. The Greater Darkness, The Devil, The Dawn
6. Chapter 3: History
7. Introduction to the Hero Wars: The Imperial Age
8. The Modern Age
9. Chapter 4: Seshnela
10. Chapter 5: Malkioni Culture and History
11. Chapter 4: Malkionism, The Western Religions
12. Chapter 6: Ralios
13. Chapter 7: Mostali, the Dwarves
14. Chapter 8: Fronela
15. Chapter 9: The Aldryami
16. Chapter 10: Peloria
17. The Lunar Empire
18. Dara Happans, People of the Sun
19. The Darjiinians, People of the Heron Goddess
20. The Pelandans, People of Art
21. Carmania, The Western Reaches
22. Rinliddi, The Bird People
23. Kostaddi, The Rich Earth
24. Darsen, Land of Women
25. Timelines and Death Gods
26. The Provinces
27. The Lunar Allies
28. Chapter Eleven: Maniria
Graceful Wicked Masques (by PurpleXVI)
GOP: Grand Ol' Predators (by Libertad!)
1. Single Post
The Great Ork Gods (by ProfessorProf)
Grimm (by Heliotrope)
Grimtooth's Traps (by Asimo)
Grimtooth's Traps Too (by Asimo)
1. Pass me some more character sheets?
2. In a 10'x10' room, nobody can hear you scream
3. Hallway to the Danger Zone
4. Let's Get Kraken
5. Knock Knock
6. Killing things, taking their stuff, stuff kills you
7. Fatal Miscellanea
8. The Final Challenge
9. The End! ... Or is it?
9.1. Transcription of Trap 102
Grunt (by Traveller)
1. Single Post
Guide to the Known Galaxy (by PurpleXVI)
Guide to the Technocracy (by Slimnoid)
1. You'd better get your head screwed straight.
2. You will be who you will be. We are our choices. And we can choose to lead humanity away from this... darkness.
3. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.
4. We are the Invisible Hand. We are the Illuminati. We come before and after. We are forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the day.
5. A bunch of pretentious old men playing at running the world. But the world left them behind long ago. We are the future.
6. Observe your motivations for breaking the arbitrary laws of the current government.
7. Try that again, I'll kill you myself.
8. Do you even have a passing interest in doing your job?
9. This war all around us is being fought over the very meanings of words.
10. You mechs may have copper wiring to reroute your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
11. A forgotten virtue like honesty is worth at least twenty credits.
12. The more power you think you have, the more quickly it slips from your grasp.
13. Some gang-banger, maybe you should think about going back to school.
GURPS Reign of Steel (by Nessus)
GURPS Space (by anagramarye)
1. no, not any aliens yet
2. oh god, the physics
3. look at all those details
4. finally, some Goddamned aliens up in here
5.1. An example alien (Garden-type planet) (by Piell)
5.2. An example alien (Silicon-type planet) (by Piell)
GURPS Vehicles (by 1337JiveTurkey)
Gypsies (by Mors Rattus)
1. You are Rom, and the Blood of the ages flows in your veins.
2. Of course, the Gypsy always finds out that, yes, there is a terrible curse.
3. We'll see you when you get back. Beat it.
4. The stronger the Blood sings in the veins of a Rom, the stronger the gaje's aversion.
5. Just one more thought and we'll stop needling those linear stooges.
6. A Rom is to be trusted until proven unworthy, while a gaje is an enemy until proven otherwise.
7. But what can you expect from a bunch of gaje?
8. Sinfi's great joys in life revolve around finding new ways to torment and live off the American gaje.