FATAL & Friends: 0-A
Probably still going to be one of the biggest pages just due to 7th Sea. Mors Rattus is a fucking machine sometimes.
- 1 3D&T Alpha (by Plutonis)
- 2 7th Sea (by Mors Rattus)
- 3 A Penny For My Thoughts (by Dareon)
- 4 A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying (by ThisIsNoZaku)
- 5 Aberrant (by colonelslime)
- 6 Accidents of Birth (by PurpleXVI)
- 7 Adeptus Evangelion 2.5 (by Kitfox88)
- 8 Adventurer Conqueror King System (by ZeeToo)
- 9 Adventures Into Darkness (by Dedman Walkin)
- 10 The Aegis Project (by TK-31)
- 11 Aftermath! (by Randalor)
- 12 Aletheia (by GimpInBlack)
- 13 Almogavers (by Traveller)
- 14 Alta Inseguridad (by Traveller)
- 15 Alternity (by Gerund)
- 16 Alternity (by JamieTheD)
- 17 Alternity (by Valatar)
- 18 Amber Diceless Roleplaying (by Rulebook Heavily)
- 19 Ameba (by Finlands Sexiest)
- 20 Anima: Beyond Fantasy (by Ariamaki/ZeeToo)
- 21 Apocalypse World (by Evil Mastermind)
- 22 Armageddon (by Tasoth)
- 23 Arrows of Indra (by Bedlamdan)
- 24 Ars Magica (by PurpleXVI)
- 25 Ars Magica 5th Edition (by Mors Rattus)
- 26 Ars Magica: The Contested Isle (by Mors Rattus)
- 27 Ars Magica: Transforming Mythic Europe (by Mors Rattus)
- 28 Artesia: Adventures in the Known World (by Doc Hawkins)
- 29 As One Dead (WoD novel) (by Pope Guilty)
- 30 Ashen Stars (by General Ironicus)
- 31 The Autumn People (by Ningyou)
3D&T Alpha (by Plutonis)
7th Sea (by Mors Rattus)
1. I tried learnin' the language, but it tasted like noodles every time I said anything. I hate noodles.
2. I won't have bloodshed in my house. The stains never come out.
3. Don't they teach you Vodacce girls anything about men?
4. Men reveal more with their bodies than with their tongues.
5. So many women didn't know how to perfume a letter, but this lady did - and yes, he chose those two words very carefully.
6. Twisting a man's fate did have a price, after all, but the pain was better than what those two had in mind.
7. Beloved. By tomorrow night, Good King Sandoval will be...safe within his grave.
8. Trust an Avalon to ruin a good fist fight by pullin' a blade.
9. I already had me press gang this month.
10. Go ahead, then. Kill me. Kill me and seal your fate.
11. Perhaps the orb exerts a repulsive force on the cog similar to that of two similarly aligned lodestones?
12. Lord Weberly dropped the object in surprise as everyone of his hunting hounds began a most mournful howling.
13. There is a silvery rod somehow driven through the middle of the sphere which is impossible to remove.
14. The sphere can be spun on the rod with almost no applied pressure and continues spinning for a long time after being spun, but to what end, I am uncertain.
15. I swear that I saw the cloud pulse, and grow a little bigger, right as we lost sight of it.
16. Halt! In the Name of the King!
17. You've saved my life and the lives of countless thousands of my men.
18. Everybody dies, McGee. Sooner or later, everybody dies.
19. The Montaigne would destroy the world if they thought it would entertain them.
20. Swearing like a sailor is a vice I think the Order can live with.
21. Nothing is done until blood is spilled, old man.
22. It's a terrible thing to let good veal parmigiana go to waste.
23. What mother could leave her child behind?
24. You cannot marry him. You are already promised to another.
25. Grief enough to lust after a barbarian from the north?
26. The name means nothing to me anymore. I am not my father's daughter. Nor my mother's daughter. I am Maab's daughter. I am Meryth.
27. Your greatest love will bring your darkest day.
28. What of the new prisoners, sir?
29. My subjects, illusory or not, love him dearly in a way they have never loved me.
30. I think you enjoy your curse more than you let on.
31. I'm nobody's fool, least of all the Empereur's.
32. "Madam, your husband is no fool." "Prove it to me and come back alive."
33. He's a butcher in judge's robes. If we let it continue, dozens more may die.
34. The law does not excuse cirumstance, signore, no matter how tragic.
35. I should like to see the methods you use to obtain such pious confessions.
36. Bill. Bill. Transfer of prisoners - this shouldn't be here. Bill.
37. This is Vodacce, Kasper. Brothers kill each other here for far less reason than I had...
38. It's all right, Mr. Braun. I've just become one of the nine richest people in the world.
39. I know Father Grumel, and he would never lie to me. I despise liars, Eckert.
40. Oh Theus. No more! I will give you everything I own, just have mercy!
41. Charles, my whipping pistol.
42. Even a madman is better than the tender mercies of the Vestenmannavnjar.
43. Sorcery's just like any other source of power - it can help or hinder, and it doesn't care which.
44. We are Montaigne! The world is ours! Am I clear?
45. Tomorrow, a foreign sun would rise over Barcino.
46. Tell the men to be ready - and tell them that the butcher of San Juan commands the enemy.
47. Montegue isn't here to help you any more. Your war stops here.
48. You are scavengers, du Toille, not worthy of my anger.
49. The Church has forgiven you, and believes you should not have to bear this burden alone. Find all of Efron's blood, and ensure that they join him in Paradise.
50. For you, for Castille, for all...
51. I have found a greater treasure than gold, wife.
52. Would that I was truly her mother. Then, perhaps, I would know what decision to make.
53. Like all Witches, her heart is as cold as her bed.
54. Shut up, woman. You are a heretic, a renegade and a murderess.
55. "No, Gioseppe. I love you...I will always love you." "You will be burned."
56. One day, she just appeared up there, laughin' like a storm.
57. Easy question, boy. He died when she killed him.
58. I told you not to rob that bishop. My Uncle Sigmund always said that robbing priests is ill luck.
59. Kazi believed that a spoken compliment was an insult - an admission to a lack of faith in another man's abilities.
60. Still, we might have been better off facing him than the evils in this forest.
62. For I am far from home, and here shall I die...
63. I believe she enjoys apples.
64. Take care of my horse, Black Cross, or my curse upon your corpse.
65. Theus is a monster.
66. It is a waste of many brilliant minds.
67. Crafty devil. But I invented the craft.
68. No speeches. Thank Theus for small favors.
69. This so-called 'empiricism' is a disease in the Church.
70. Welcome, gentlemen. Do step in and make yourselves at home.
71. Those who put an end to Arciniega will be welcomed into the kingdom of Theus.
72. Lost your nerve? Come now, gentlemen. I'm sure you're responsible for worse...
73. The very notion that light can be broken down into a - what does he call it? - a 'spectrum.' Blasphemy of the first order.
74. It mocks the glory of Theus and defies all common sense.
75. Let him stand as an example to all who would follow him.
76. You should drink. You are too pale, and it is cold outside.
77. I walk in Matushka's lands. He cannot harm me here.
78. Did you expect a battalion of men? Three talking wolves? Perhaps one of the Leshii?
79. Your name is Montegue du Montaigne, General.
80. Considering that you have an entire army less than two miles from here, I believe three men is 'alone' enough.
81. How did you get my wife's letter?
82. I know you do not wish to make war on us, and that when any of your men die, you feel it as keenly as if he were your brother.
83. Better our lives than our honor.
84. And may he walk with you, Dochka. We will both need his wisdom before there can be spring.
85. Our little dochka did well, did she not?
86. Ay mio. What a dilemma - my daughter or my country!
87. It would be quite unfortunate if I had to question your lovely young daughter regarding her father's apparent need to interfere in the affairs of the Inquisition.
88. A difficult choice, mis amigos, eh?
89. Next time, El Vago. Next time, it will be you...
90. Do not speak to me of foolishness, nor of duty. Believe me, I know the difference: I was taught by the best!
91. May Grumfather's eye always watch and cherish you.
92. It was annihilation, a white death over the land and water and sky.
93. But it was Sterk, who never fell, that spoke for the twenty-five.
94. It was the venom of a thousand snakes, the strength of a thousand jarls, the evil of a thousand sunless days, restless in the womb of the world.
95. Even Kjølig, ever-brooding, smiled at this revelation.
96. The speed of their flight extinguished their fire, the burning torch keeping the darkness at bay.
97. He absorbed his friend's suffering, taking it as his own.
98. These binding runes were the Truth of the world and kept the Great Wyrm here.
99. The twenty-five have a place between our ancestors and Grumfather.
100. You think that you know us.
101. You consider us to be powerless. Weak. Naive.
102. You believe that you control us.
103. You assume that because we are women, we are not worthy of strength, power, and knowledge.
104. You are wrong.
105. I live. And I am free.
106. Give me a sword and a hand to wield it, and I will move the world.
107. No doubt you have heard the Kire's name before. It is well that you should.
108. You have heard the tales, yes? The Kire can assure you, they are all true.
109. Would that the Kire could embrace such an end to his own life.
110. Yes, you read the Kire's words correctly.
111. I pray your pardon, gentle reader, for the Kire does not know.
112. The Kire never promised an ending.
113. Meanwhile, the Kire must set his pen down.
114. He knows that he will find you there safely.
115. The Holy Crozier of Saint Konstantinus will never be held by hands as wicked as yours!
116. Just who in Legion's name do you think you are?
117. Perhaps I'm feeling charitable today.
118. Eisen has too many half-wits roaming around for me to keep track of them all.
119. Saint Konstantinus' Crozier is not for sale.
120. Someone hired these clowns to steal a stick?
121. Be happy, holy man. You're going to die defendin' yer beliefs.
122. It better be down there, or ye can start giving yerself Last Rites.
123. No, but that doesn't really matter, does it? That's the nature of faith.
124. Léon will see the wisdom in our words.
125. They're taking a prisoner to the Gaol. He's to be executed.
126. Has justice itself now become a crime?
127. My word. I never thought the little scarecrow had it in him. How marvelous.
128. It's water, husband. It isn't even particularly interesting water.
129. Can your pride allow you to accept a Montaigne garrison in Barcino?
130. You read San Juste?!
131. I suppose the Western Ocean is for other adventurers.
132. Theus takes no notice of us. He thinks we're nothing. Nothing at all. But He's wrong.
133. We have something within us that yearns to be more than the Syrneth ever became.
134. Your king is an abomination upon the throne.
135. I am the only one fit to judge what is beneficial to my country.
136. Eisenfaust must survive.
137. So be it. Our pact is sealed.
138. Hopefully they shall receive what I offer them, to spare my people.
139. They are filthy, dishonorable weapons that have no place in a civilized society.
140. Ambrogia awaits attack: it does not initiate an attack unless it has to.
141. At your convenience, senor.
142. If it's a matter of honor, then you shall have your duel.
143. I beat you today: I'll beat you tomorrow. I'll beat you any time you come for me.
144. The Crescents require a delicate touch, much like a courtesan.
145. Water. Clean soothing water.
146. Antonio had faced a good number of fierce things in his journeys, but Salih Husnuh's first wife was certainly close to the top of the list.
147. If he never saw another grain of sand, he would be truly happy.
148. However, no man may take more women than he can sustain in comfort.
149. In the end, I know that I shall go out by the same door from whence I came.
150. From the study of the body we shall learn what is healthy and what is not.
151. The Great Creator cupped his hands around his mouth and blew, and the winds were born.
152. My Dakalan beauty, my lady of the stars.
153. Or perhaps there is no work on the subject because these creatures are simply figments of our fertile imaginations.
154. I tell them no, but perhaps soon.
155. When you walk through your house at night, let a torch light your way, lest a minion of Darkness lie coiled like a black silk snake waiting for you to sleep.
156. That's my money jangling in your purse, thief.
157. You gentlemen really should practice more.
158. There's nowhere to run, my jackanape.
159. You're standing on the edge of St. Rose's grave.
160. Extortion does not become nobility - even in Inismore.
161. Théah had sorcery long before it had Senators.
162. Shouldn't we check with the Captain?
163. Rejoice, my friends, for Theus loves and cares for you.
164. The Captain! He's one of them now!
165. How would you like to be a god?
166. Perhaps tomorrow you could show me that trick with the belaying pin?
167. Welcome to paradise.
168. Drink deep, for tomorrow we may die.
169. There's not enough experience in a lifetime to make me see things your way.
170. I have told him time and again that I do not need his sorcery, I have Theus.
171. While justice may have been served, vengeance never dies.
172. Imagination and courage, steel and powder. Everything else will just be a hassle.
173. What do you think we'll need to explore these islands?
174. Truth is not a privilege. It is a right granted us by Theus.
175. Fascinating. Hmmm, a ring appears to be missing.
176. Nasty little toy.
177. You are utterly and unquestionably insane!
178. You may be quick, mon capitaine, but you are not fast.
179. No one can save you now, girl.
180. You wield your darkness well, murderer, but darkness will ever flee before the light of truth!
181. Doesn't being steeped in hypocrisy ever bother you?
182. Another time, Explorer.
183. No matter their motives, Explorers were a danger to all of humanity.
184. By nature, men are nearly alike; by practice, they get to be wide apart.
185. Right here is where, alone and restless,/He begins a journey of a thousand miles.
186. Those in the West have the peculiar notion of a place called "Cathay" wherre we all move about like stately porcelain figurines. These people are very simple-minded.
187. Drink, my horse, while we cross the autumn water!
188. It is by attention to this point that I can foresee who is likely to win or lose.
189. If you cannot see her by the jeweled mountain top,/Maybe it is on the moonlit Jasper Terrace you will meet her.
190. We never tired of looking at each other -/The mountain and I.
191. All warfare is based on deception.
192. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.
193. Let me leave the world. Let me alight, like you/On your western mountain of phoenixes and cranes.
194. Once you think you have catalogued them all, you find another that marks your recordings as antiquated.
195. Just row, boy!
196. The Sidhe strive for perfection, whether in beauty or ugliness.
197. The Sidhe are not to be trifled with.
198. I'm running out of things to hit people with.
199. The Sidhe are not confined to Avalon by any means.
200. Every drop of rain is a teach she cries. Every rumble of thunder is a bellow of her anger.
201. This do I pledge:/Peace unto Avalon,/Strength in everyone/Woods grown with antlers/The land held secure/Peace unto Avalon/Nine times Eternal!
202. So who is found at court?
203. It is not enough for the nobles of Théah to just divide themselves from the commoners.
204. Sir, I may be a liar, a cheat and a scoundrel, but I am also an excellent swordsman and a passable shot, so I suggest you take that remark back.
205. I would take you on in a battle of wits, but as a gentleman I could not attack an unarmed man.
206. In the sight of Theus and by the wisdom of the first prophet, I charge you to speak.
207. How dare you make such baseless accusations in this room. I have broken men for less slander.
208. And I trust that now completes the debt I owe you.
209. But why deal with one thorn, when you can kill the entire rose?
210. I told you I was not to be disturbed.
211. I have no appointments for today and the Hieros, in their benevolence, do not allow me the honour of guests.
212. Merciful Theus, why do you torment me, your humble servant, with incompetents and buffoons.
A Penny For My Thoughts (by Dareon)
1. Single Post
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying (by ThisIsNoZaku)
2. Laws and Customs
3. Game Rules
4. Character Creation and Example Characters
5. Abilities and Specialties and Destiny and Qualities
6. House Creation
Aberrant (by colonelslime)
Accidents of Birth (by PurpleXVI)
1. Single Post
Adeptus Evangelion 2.5 (by Kitfox88)
Adventurer Conqueror King System (by ZeeToo)
Adventures Into Darkness (by Dedman Walkin)
The Aegis Project (by TK-31)
2. With Cool Aliens and Somewhat Plausible Robots
3. Wick, Wick never changes
4. A representation of class struggle or poor game design? You decide.
5. Equipment slots ruin the verisimilitude of my tacticool mech war drama.
6. Combat, or why it really sucks to be the little guy.
7. Finally some robots.
8. Now tell me where did the bad AI touch you?
9. In Which The Players do the GM's Work, part the first.
10. In Which The Players do the GM's Work, part the second.
11. The Aegis Wars
12. Back to the Grind
13. New-Gen Armor
14. Choosing who will you die for.
16. Heroes of the Last Age
18. The Kusanagi Suit
19. The Long War
20. The End
Aftermath! (by Randalor)
Aletheia (by GimpInBlack)
1. Intro: If Walter Bishop ran the Planetary Foundation
2. Seven Dogs, Alaska
3. The League of Infringing Gentlemen
4. A Mechanical Man
5. Usher's Ultimate Truth (Cleric, 6)
6. The Book Of Revelation. Singular. Assholes.
7. Space (Holy) Ghosts
Almogavers (by Traveller)
Alta Inseguridad (by Traveller)
1. Single Post
Alternity (by Gerund)
Alternity (by JamieTheD)
2. Making Folks (Races/Chargen Part 1)
3. The Other Half of the Equation (Chargen Part 2)
4. Wait, I Roll What? (Rules)
5. That's The Way To Do It! (Chargen Part 1)
6. Skills, Perks, Flaws, and Guff (Chargen Part 2)
7. Expanding Your Horizons (PHB Part 8)
Alternity (by Valatar)
1. Single Post
Amber Diceless Roleplaying (by Rulebook Heavily)
2. The Attribute Auction
3. Other Things To Buy
5. Roleplaying & Combat
6. Skills and The Resolution Mechanic
7. GM Advice and Character Advancement
8. on NPCs and Being A Colossal Dickbag
Ameba (by Finlands Sexiest)
1. Single Post
Anima: Beyond Fantasy (by Ariamaki/ZeeToo)
2. First Five Pages
4. Basic Character Stuff
5. More Character Stuff
8. Secondary Abilities
9. Dying and Running Away
Apocalypse World (by Evil Mastermind)
1. The Basics
1.5. Limited-Edition Playbooks
2. The Characters
2.5. The Moves
3. Character Creation
4. The A-Team
5. The Master of Ceremonies
6. The First Session
8. Moves snowball
9. Harm & Healing
11. Basic Moves
12. Character Moves
13. The Character's Crap
Armageddon (by Tasoth)
1. Let's do this for Freedom, Mom's Apple Pie and reality's continued existence!
2. The Now
4. Character 2
5. Characters, The Final
6. He Made an Ape
7. The Rules
9. Associations for You and Me
10. The End Times Factions Part Deux
Arrows of Indra (by Bedlamdan)
Ars Magica (by PurpleXVI)
Ars Magica 5th Edition (by Mors Rattus)
1. Magical History
2. Twelve Houses
3. Hermetic Oath
4. Public Perception
5. Character Creation
6. Companions & Grogs
10. Forms 2
11. The Church
13. Cast of Evils
15. Ars Goetia
16. Black Magic
18. Hedge Wizards
19. Sample Hedge Wizards
20. Drinky Hedge Wizards
21. Learned Magicians
24. More Vitkir Runes
25. Order of Hermes
26. Crime & Punishment
27. Craft Guilds
29. The Market
31. The Divine
33. Holy Magic
37. The Families
38. Solomonic Arts
40. The Middle East
41. Middle Eastern Politics
43. Amazonian Magic
44. Augustan Brotherhood
45. Sortes Virgilianae
47. Muspelli Socializing
49. The Burning City
50. Great Towers
51. Hermetic Shipyard
52. Intangible Assassin
53. Living Corpse
54. Menagerie of Magical Beasts
55. Byzantine Empire
56. Fall of the Byzantines
57. Hermetic History
58. The Theban Tribunal
59. Byzantine Society
60. Byzantine Myths/Greece
61. Aegean Islands
62. Titans & Magical Beings
63. Groups & Gatherings
64. The Magic Realm
65. Magic Characters
66. Magic Animals
67. Magic Humanoids
68. Magic Spirits
69. Magic Things
71. Canaanite Necromancy
72. Defixio Magic
73. Fertility Magic
74. Grigorian Magic
77. Hyperborean Hymns
80. Faerie PCs
81. Faerie Sympathy
82. Faerie Magic
83. Ars Fabulosa
84. France: A History
85. The Normandy Tribunal
87. Regional Overview
90. Regions & Nobility
91. Code of Hermes
92. All Sorts of Fun
93. Horses, Hawks, & Hearts
97. Mystery Magic
99. Astrology/Celestial Magic
103. Dream Magic
105. Philosophers of Rome
106. Mystic Fraternity of Samos
107. Knights of the Green Stone
108. House Bjornaer
109. Clans of House Bjornaer
110. Sleeping Years, Awakened Years
112. Inner/Greater Heartbeasts
113. House Criamon
114. House Criamon Lore
116. The Path of the Body
117. The Path of Seeming
118. The Path of Walking Backwards
119. House Merinita
122. Folk Mysteries
123. Illusion Mysteries
124. Nature Mysteries
125. House Verditius
126. Verditius History
127. Vendettas/The Contest
130. The Church
131. Pilgrimages/Mystical Thought
134. Church Law (donk donk)
136. Heresy & Reform
138. The Cistercian Order
139. The Vallumbrosan Order
140. The Knights Templar
141. More Templars
142. Templar Day-to-Day
143. The Challenges of Francis
144. Saint Damian Church
145. House Bonisagus
146. Schism War
147. Bonisagus Mages
149. House Guernicus
150. Guernican Plans
152. Legal Clauses
154. Fenicil's Rituals
155. House Mercere
156. Societas Merceres
158. Gifted Mercere
159. Gay Witchcraft
162. Tremere Duelists
163. Tremere Schools
165. House Flambeau
166. House Wars
167. The Milites
168. Wizard's War
169. House Jerbiton
170. Why Faeries Are Ugly
171. Jerbiton Beliefs
172. Jerbiton Subgroups
173. Jerbiton Specialties
175. House Tytalus
176. History Tytalus
177. Society Tytalus
178. Magi Tytalus
179. Intrigue & Debate
180. House Ex Miscellanea
182. Donatores Requietis Aeternae
183. Cult of Orpheus
184. Rustic Magi
185. Hermetic Sahirs
187. Rewards and Punishments
188. Grog Jobs
190. Platonic Tradition
191. Geometry & Astronomy
192. Cosmology & Causality
193. Geography & Meteorology
194. Magic & Philosophy
196. Ill Health
198. Experimental Philosophy
203. German Myth
204. German History
205. More German History
208. More Germany
209. Even More Germany
210. The Eastern Marches & Bohemia
211. The Lost Covenant of Fenistal
212. Tribunal Culture
213. More Tribunal Culture
214. The Magyars
215. The Fectores & the Bulgarians
217. The Pechengs & the Teutonic Knights
218. The Scholomance
219. Kezdo Valasz
Ars Magica: The Contested Isle (by Mors Rattus)
1. Ireland is Magic
2. Ireland is Catholic
3. Ireland is English
4. Ireland is History
5. Ireland is Hermetic
6. Ireland is Tribunal
7. Ireland is Clanny
8. Ireland is Dynastic
9. Ireland is Compact
10. Ireland is Cheese
11. Ireland is Northern
12. Ireland is Fisty
13. Ireland is Druidic
14. Ireland is Music
15. Ireland is Glimmery
16. Ireland is Churchy
Ars Magica: Transforming Mythic Europe (by Mors Rattus)
Artesia: Adventures in the Known World (by Doc Hawkins)
As One Dead (WoD novel) (by Pope Guilty)
Ashen Stars (by General Ironicus)
1. Lasers, The Bleed, and You
2. Meet the Peoples
3. Career Day
4. Clues can run, but they cannot hide
5. Thirty-one ways to be awesome
6. Over Drives
7. How to play the damn game already
8. Set lasers to Fun
9. Ships' Shapes
10. Add-ons (including add-ons)
11. The Things They Carried
12. Social Studies in Space
13. Contractual Obligations
14. Slartibartfast the Storyteller
15. Bug Hunting
16. Running the Bleed
The Autumn People (by Ningyou)